Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR ticket pricing 09:12 - Aug 18 with 2302 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Just logged on to get 2 tickets for me and my son who is 19, selected one adult and one under 22. It told me it would be £47, clicked to confirm and enter card details, butwhen confirmation came through was charged for 2 adult tickets at £56!! That is theft, I didnt agree to £56. .

Poll: would you rather

QPR ticket pricing on 09:13 - Aug 18 with 2281 viewsBluefish

Did you update your basket? You always have to update your basket if not buying and adult ticket

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

QPR ticket pricing on 09:15 - Aug 18 with 2270 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

QPR ticket pricing on 09:13 - Aug 18 by Bluefish

Did you update your basket? You always have to update your basket if not buying and adult ticket

Yep, cleared the basket first, then selected the two and it said £47.

QPR ticket pricing on 09:26 - Aug 18 with 2229 viewsBluefish

QPR ticket pricing on 09:15 - Aug 18 by LegendofthePhoenix

Yep, cleared the basket first, then selected the two and it said £47.

Not clear basket there is a button called update basket

QPR ticket pricing on 09:29 - Aug 18 with 2214 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

QPR ticket pricing on 09:26 - Aug 18 by Bluefish

Not clear basket there is a button called update basket

Sorted, had to phone the ticket office and cancel the purchase, then as you said you have to click Update Basket, even though it is correctly showing the 2 tickets at £47. I think it is a can, as most people wouldnt know and then might not bother with the hassle of cancelling and re-doing it.

QPR ticket pricing on 09:31 - Aug 18 with 2197 viewsBluefish

QPR ticket pricing on 09:29 - Aug 18 by LegendofthePhoenix

Sorted, had to phone the ticket office and cancel the purchase, then as you said you have to click Update Basket, even though it is correctly showing the 2 tickets at £47. I think it is a can, as most people wouldnt know and then might not bother with the hassle of cancelling and re-doing it.

It is a bit of a pain but I have to do that for every game.

QPR ticket pricing on 09:52 - Aug 18 with 2149 viewsCurrie10

Any club that charge 1p over £25, I just buy the cheapest category ticket be it under 16 or whatever.

At most clubs you scan them in on the barcode anyway - they never check. Got caught out once, then they caved and let me through. Told them I'd been sent the wrong tickets.

Bolton in 14/15 my mate bought an adult for £20, I bought an U16 for £5. The only difference was my ticket had U16 in red pen, which I rubbed off before travelling up to Bolton.

Don't get conned.
QPR ticket pricing on 10:05 - Aug 18 with 2111 viewsFreddies_Ears

QPR ticket pricing on 09:52 - Aug 18 by Currie10

Any club that charge 1p over £25, I just buy the cheapest category ticket be it under 16 or whatever.

At most clubs you scan them in on the barcode anyway - they never check. Got caught out once, then they caved and let me through. Told them I'd been sent the wrong tickets.

Bolton in 14/15 my mate bought an adult for £20, I bought an U16 for £5. The only difference was my ticket had U16 in red pen, which I rubbed off before travelling up to Bolton.

Don't get conned.

Don't be a thief. Oh.
QPR ticket pricing on 01:22 - Aug 20 with 1984 viewsCurrie10

QPR ticket pricing on 10:05 - Aug 18 by Freddies_Ears

Don't be a thief. Oh.

Well the bar code system doesn't exactly encourage honesty.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR ticket pricing on 01:30 - Aug 20 with 1969 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

QPR ticket pricing on 09:52 - Aug 18 by Currie10

Don't get conned.

Heh

I must admit I've been under 18 a few times in the last year or so on Saturdays.

In fact, I'm under 18 on Tuesday at palace. Save meself a tenner

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024