Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iorfa, Mings mark 2 18:23 - Aug 5 with 1377 viewsSmithy

Except on the right

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Iorfa, Mings mark 2 on 18:25 - Aug 5 with 1369 viewsKieran_Knows

Said the same to one of my mates at the game. Does remind me of Mings when he strides forward.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Iorfa, Mings mark 2 on 18:27 - Aug 5 with 1347 viewsjas0999

Iorfa, Mings mark 2 on 18:25 - Aug 5 by Kieran_Knows

Said the same to one of my mates at the game. Does remind me of Mings when he strides forward.

Agreed. Shame that he's not our player! Would be a fantastic asset to have long term.
Iorfa, Mings mark 2 on 19:37 - Aug 5 with 1166 viewsGarv

Iorfa, Mings mark 2 on 18:27 - Aug 5 by jas0999

Agreed. Shame that he's not our player! Would be a fantastic asset to have long term.

I couldn't work him out, I quite liked him but also crapped myself whenever he had the ball at his feet. He was gangly and untidy. I'll be honest I thought he was better than that and I was a little dissapointed. On first viewing I'd rather Spence in that position bur we'll see.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Iorfa, Mings mark 2 on 19:39 - Aug 5 with 1148 viewsgeg1992

Iorfa, Mings mark 2 on 19:37 - Aug 5 by Garv

I couldn't work him out, I quite liked him but also crapped myself whenever he had the ball at his feet. He was gangly and untidy. I'll be honest I thought he was better than that and I was a little dissapointed. On first viewing I'd rather Spence in that position bur we'll see.

I felt the same, thought he was the weak point in our team.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024