Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, my team for what it's worth... 22:12 - Jun 26 with 1938 viewsclive_baker

GK: Bartosz - Quality. One of the best in the league.

CB: Chambers - Captain and leader, decent in the middle, not a right back.
CB: Taylor - IF he can stay fit he would be a great addition on a 1 year deal.
CB: Webster - Classy ball playing defender who can keep on improving.

LWB: Kenlock / Knudsen - These 2 to fight it out for this spot.
RWB: Emmanuel / Spence - As above.

CM: Bishop. Classy player, has it all to prove in terms of fitness though.
CM: Dozzell. I think he should be given the chance to step into a midfield 3, holding role.
CM: Huws. Would be a quality addition. Much needed engine in midfield.

ST: Garner
ST: McGoldrick

Subs from: Gerken, Smith, Rowe, Ward, Kenlock / Knudsen, Emmanuel / Spence, Skuse, Hyam, Sears, Pitman, Celina.

Surplus: Bru, Moore.

Not overly convinced by any of those 4 full backs but we don't have much choice. They're such vital roles if we're going to try and play a bit more football this season, really important we have players there that are comfortable on the ball, and I'm not sure Knudsen and Spence are. Both looked much more assured in central defensive roles IMO. Ward / Rowe could be wild cards to compete for those positions.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ok, my team for what it's worth... on 22:16 - Jun 26 with 1896 viewstcblue

Smith over Taylor and Skuse over Bishop. Huws if signed will be our best link up man and Skuse is great as a holding midfielder, he's very much a victim of our attempts at trying to double up a role which should be singular.
Ok, my team for what it's worth... on 22:23 - Jun 26 with 1869 viewsclive_baker

Ok, my team for what it's worth... on 22:16 - Jun 26 by tcblue

Smith over Taylor and Skuse over Bishop. Huws if signed will be our best link up man and Skuse is great as a holding midfielder, he's very much a victim of our attempts at trying to double up a role which should be singular.

I like Tommy, very good in the air and relatively consistent. I feel like Taylor is more comfortable on the ball though and a better 'footballer' and leader for Webster to learn from. I think he would benefit from Taylor next to him.

Skuse for Bishop is a fair shout. I think my heart wants Bishop to play because we've seen what he's capable of, but the head says he's not proven himself capable of maintaining that place. Skuse has his limitations but you know what you're going to get from him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ok, my team for what it's worth... on 07:44 - Jun 27 with 1622 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Dozzell is far too lightweight, can see him being loaned out this season, and I can't see Bart being here. Far too good for the championship, and we're spending money which means ME will want to recoup all of that back from somewhere.
Add to that MM saying yesterday some are going to have to leave before more come in, we've let 11 go already, so I'm assuming he means players leaving will go for a fee. Bart going is going to cost us 10+ points a season, which is going to leave us in deep trouble, unless MM is going to change his approach.
Ok, my team for what it's worth... on 08:01 - Jun 27 with 1586 viewschristiand

Ok, my team for what it's worth... on 22:23 - Jun 26 by clive_baker

I like Tommy, very good in the air and relatively consistent. I feel like Taylor is more comfortable on the ball though and a better 'footballer' and leader for Webster to learn from. I think he would benefit from Taylor next to him.

Skuse for Bishop is a fair shout. I think my heart wants Bishop to play because we've seen what he's capable of, but the head says he's not proven himself capable of maintaining that place. Skuse has his limitations but you know what you're going to get from him.

Skuse for Dozzell. I'd like Huws to play with Bishop. Agree with your comments about Taylor, if he can prove his fitness, he needs to start as he'd be the organiser at the back we need.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Ok, my team for what it's worth... on 08:25 - Jun 27 with 1553 viewsDanTheMan

We'd need someone who's a bit more defensive in midfield there, as much as I like the "all out attack" mentality.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024