Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio Wardley on sky sports news 06:55 - May 8 with 1402 viewsDublinBlue84

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 07:45 - May 8 with 1174 viewsHciwspi

I know a few were moaning (myself included) that he was on the open top bus but he actually comes across really well.
Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 08:20 - May 8 with 1030 viewsNthQldITFC

Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 07:45 - May 8 by Hciwspi

I know a few were moaning (myself included) that he was on the open top bus but he actually comes across really well.

Yes, you can see that there's a really close relationship in there and it's a good thing for all parties. Maybe some of the involvement was a little OTT, but then that cuts both ways I think, and in the heat of the moment of a celebration like that you get a lot of people doing and saying things which are a bit cringeworthy and they regret in the sober light of the next morning.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 08:31 - May 8 with 973 viewsitfctilidie

Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 08:20 - May 8 by NthQldITFC

Yes, you can see that there's a really close relationship in there and it's a good thing for all parties. Maybe some of the involvement was a little OTT, but then that cuts both ways I think, and in the heat of the moment of a celebration like that you get a lot of people doing and saying things which are a bit cringeworthy and they regret in the sober light of the next morning.

Spot on
Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 09:05 - May 8 with 866 viewsRadlett_blue

Boxing has become a truly marginalised sport since all the big fights went to PPV. Boxers are struggling for recognition so they will naturally use any means to up their profile.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 09:10 - May 8 with 837 viewstractorshark

Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 07:45 - May 8 by Hciwspi

To be fair to him, I agree with you. He does come across well.
I have been critical of Fabio this weekend but I don’t dislike him and I genuinely wish him well.
My gripe was it is one thing to jump on the bandwagon, it’s another to expect to drive the bloody thing.
But he’s just one of the best part of 10,000 fans who have rekindled their love of Ipswich or become new fans. And that’s undeniably a good thing for the club.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, it happens to every club which is successful.
But you’ll always get a reaction from the die-hard supporters if you try to muscle in when the going’s good.
Being a football fan is like a rites of passage. It’s all very well turning up for a promotion party but can you do it on a cold, rainy night in Stoke?
Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 10:41 - May 8 with 672 viewsslade1

Talk about jumping on the bandwaggon!
It was only in 2014 he was posting tweets on how he was a Man United fan.
This bloke irritates the hell out of me. I wish he'd just disappear up his own backside
Fabio Wardley on sky sports news on 11:08 - May 8 with 584 viewsGlory_Hunter

I don't mind in the slightest and fully expect the entire Town squad to be in the ring with him when he wins a title fight.

Hopefully grabbing the microphone, singing about themselves and their own achievements and pushing their way to the front of any celebratory pictures.

I jest of course. A bit anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024