Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could 14:17 - May 7 with 971 viewsLord_Lucan

have sold should we have been able to?

My guess is 50,000

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 14:23 - May 7 with 916 viewsyorkshireblue

Ashton said they had 60,000 in the queue.

Not sure if that’s the 5+ - 2+ or combined.
Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 14:43 - May 7 with 842 viewsVegtablue

I was asked if I could help with tickets by family who have never been to football before. Would it be fair to say the average fan knew more people who were "stuck outside" the stadium than in it? Even 60K feels conservative to me, but then my personal experience may be atypical.
Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 14:46 - May 7 with 811 views_clive_baker_

Minimum 50,000. Ashton said we could've sold out the ground twice and I can quite believe that. I think I know more people that wanted to go and couldn't get a ticket than I knew people there.
Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 14:48 - May 7 with 789 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah comfortably I reckon given the estimated number at the parade was 55,000.

What a time this is for the club & town.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 14:53 - May 7 with 744 viewsOldFart71

Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 14:23 - May 7 by yorkshireblue

Ashton said they had 60,000 in the queue.

Not sure if that’s the 5+ - 2+ or combined.

Wonder if they are the same 60,000 that bought shirts ? Ashton has often alluded to the fact that there isn't an upper limit as to what Town can achieve. I believe he is talking about every aspect of ITFC, not just on the pitch. There are still many past , present and future fans that are chomping at the bit to get inside PR on a match day. I suppose regarding any development of the ground all possibilities have to be taken into consideration. 30,000 isn't currently enough, 50,000 capacity too much. I don't agree with some who hark back at the Burley era when the club went out on a limb to build a new Churchmans and North stand and then after a 5th table finish were relegated. A few very important things are different. Owners that have multi millions behind them, a very different parachute payment setup and the players purchased will if anything be worth more than we paid for them. Unlike Matteo Sereni and Finidi George, both of whom we received no fee whatsoever and had to pay in the region of 2.5 million to pay up their contracts.
Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 15:03 - May 7 with 683 viewsKropotkin123

Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 14:53 - May 7 by OldFart71

Wonder if they are the same 60,000 that bought shirts ? Ashton has often alluded to the fact that there isn't an upper limit as to what Town can achieve. I believe he is talking about every aspect of ITFC, not just on the pitch. There are still many past , present and future fans that are chomping at the bit to get inside PR on a match day. I suppose regarding any development of the ground all possibilities have to be taken into consideration. 30,000 isn't currently enough, 50,000 capacity too much. I don't agree with some who hark back at the Burley era when the club went out on a limb to build a new Churchmans and North stand and then after a 5th table finish were relegated. A few very important things are different. Owners that have multi millions behind them, a very different parachute payment setup and the players purchased will if anything be worth more than we paid for them. Unlike Matteo Sereni and Finidi George, both of whom we received no fee whatsoever and had to pay in the region of 2.5 million to pay up their contracts.

Nope. Not if my observation is anything that is statistically significant.

My older sister (Not a Town fan) bought 3 (for her and her kids). My mum bought 3 (2 for my newborn, 1 for her). I bought the away. I think my younger sister bought two (one for her and one for her kid).

So that is 7-9 tops. None of us live in the UK anymore and none tried to get tickets.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 15:28 - May 7 with 583 viewsLord_Lucan

Speaking with RKD about Huddersfield tickets. How many do you think we could on 15:03 - May 7 by Kropotkin123

Nope. Not if my observation is anything that is statistically significant.

My older sister (Not a Town fan) bought 3 (for her and her kids). My mum bought 3 (2 for my newborn, 1 for her). I bought the away. I think my younger sister bought two (one for her and one for her kid).

So that is 7-9 tops. None of us live in the UK anymore and none tried to get tickets.

I know they are only kids but I would buy my grandkids season tickets if they were available**** even though I personally don't think they are old enough.

****Here's the thing though, I wouldn't buy them season tickets if I thought I could pay on the day. My son in law would also probably buy a season ticket so he could be with his kids - but again, I don't think he would if he knew he could pay on the day.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

70,000 I reckon on 16:41 - May 7 with 351 viewsDyland

I am not even kidding.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024