Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Score prediction - defo the last time this season 11:42 - May 4 with 404 viewsVic

I’m going 3-0

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 11:42 - May 4 with 393 viewsFrimleyBlue

7-1

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 11:51 - May 4 with 348 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was torn between 1-1 and 5-1. Went with the latter.

A comfortable win bossing the game would be brilliant.

Leeds winning comfortably and us 0-1 down until the final kick of the game would be torture but with a perfect ending.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 11:55 - May 4 with 332 viewsGavTWTD

4-0

Hirst 2
Moore
Hutch

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 12:00 - May 4 with 312 viewsHciwspi

2-0

Would love Chaplin to get one
Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 12:03 - May 4 with 298 viewsKropotkin123

6-0

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 12:17 - May 4 with 267 viewsbaxterbasics

1-1 and trousers ruined

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 12:19 - May 4 with 255 viewsibbleobble

2-2…Sarmiento off the bench to score a 98th minute equaliser and Portman Road erupts onto the pitch in wild jubilation.
Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 12:20 - May 4 with 244 viewsVic

Score prediction - defo the last time this season on 12:00 - May 4 by Hciwspi

2-0

Would love Chaplin to get one

Agreed. And he seems to score when we most need it. I can see him getting on the end of a cut back today.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024