Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox 09:33 - May 3 with 1023 viewsCheltenham_Blue

and being related to this cunit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/laurence-fox-police-narinder-kaur-b2

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:36 - May 3 with 963 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine being Billie Piper and having the world constantly remind you that you've shagged that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:37 - May 3 with 951 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:36 - May 3 by BlueBadger

Imagine being Billie Piper and having the world constantly remind you that you've shagged that.

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:38 - May 3 with 945 viewsGuthrum

Happens to a lot of them eventually. Go off the deep end during increasingly desperate attempts to be more extreme in "sticking it to the libs", in order to maintain their profile in a crowded marketplace of rage-baiters.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:40 - May 3 with 917 viewsBlueBadger

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:38 - May 3 by Guthrum

Happens to a lot of them eventually. Go off the deep end during increasingly desperate attempts to be more extreme in "sticking it to the libs", in order to maintain their profile in a crowded marketplace of rage-baiters.

I'm amazed that there's still wannabes that are trying to break into that market. SURELY it's saturated by now?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 10:21 - May 3 with 803 viewsMattinLondon

Not that long ago they were both on a celebrity version of Gogglebox and he came across as quite funny and likeable.

I guess that what happens to people when they become radicalised and sink further and further into that wretched rabbit hole. He’s not the first person it’s happened to and unfortunately won’t be the last.
Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 10:24 - May 3 with 783 viewsunbelievablue

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:40 - May 3 by BlueBadger

I'm amazed that there's still wannabes that are trying to break into that market. SURELY it's saturated by now?

Depends how 'normal' you were before I suspect. E.g. if say, Michael Barrymore did it, not many eyebrows raised. But Stephen Fry?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 10:31 - May 3 with 735 viewsDanTheMan

I don't even understand what the grift is with this one?

You criticised someone for being a page 3 girl so I'm going to share a picture of your genitals taken without your consent?

I realise the man is a moron but he's going off the deep end.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 11:48 - May 3 with 564 viewsEuropablue

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 09:38 - May 3 by Guthrum

The way people treat you can have a weird effect on you. I quite liked him when he first started speaking out against the left wing cabal in the acting industry. There absolutely should be tolerance for a range of views. I also have sympathy for his political theory that calling someone a child molesterer has a similar social stigma to being called a racist. That's fine in theory, but what parent wouldn't prefer their child to be near a racist over a child molesterer?
It just seems like he has continued to do things that are ever more extreme and he's moved on from being an outspoken guy sticking up for people who are afraid to go against the grain to a person who doesn't care who he hurts to make his point.
There's no twisted justification for this particular behaviour, although it is interesting to note that "newspapers" were free to publish those types of shots prior to the specific upskirting law.
Login to get fewer ads

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 11:53 - May 3 with 542 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 11:48 - May 3 by Europablue

The way people treat you can have a weird effect on you. I quite liked him when he first started speaking out against the left wing cabal in the acting industry. There absolutely should be tolerance for a range of views. I also have sympathy for his political theory that calling someone a child molesterer has a similar social stigma to being called a racist. That's fine in theory, but what parent wouldn't prefer their child to be near a racist over a child molesterer?
It just seems like he has continued to do things that are ever more extreme and he's moved on from being an outspoken guy sticking up for people who are afraid to go against the grain to a person who doesn't care who he hurts to make his point.
There's no twisted justification for this particular behaviour, although it is interesting to note that "newspapers" were free to publish those types of shots prior to the specific upskirting law.

"it is interesting to note that "newspapers" were free to publish those types of shots prior to the specific upskirting law."

They weren't and never have been.

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 12:05 - May 3 with 502 viewsEuropablue

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 11:53 - May 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

"it is interesting to note that "newspapers" were free to publish those types of shots prior to the specific upskirting law."

They weren't and never have been.

My mistake, the article said "photo agency archives" and I just took that as newpaper or magazine. But I wouldn't be surprised if gossip mags weren't publishing that kind of photo, probably with a black bar across them, and I would be shocked if the Sun didn't publish stuff like that. The argument would have been any photo taken in public is fair game.
Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 12:20 - May 3 with 450 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good god. Imagine being Emilia Fox on 12:05 - May 3 by Europablue

My mistake, the article said "photo agency archives" and I just took that as newpaper or magazine. But I wouldn't be surprised if gossip mags weren't publishing that kind of photo, probably with a black bar across them, and I would be shocked if the Sun didn't publish stuff like that. The argument would have been any photo taken in public is fair game.

Well, any photo taken in public is 'fair game' as you put it as it would fail to reach the 'reasonable expectation of privacy' bar.

However, fortunately, in this country newspapers are held to IPSO more recently and, formerly, the Editors Code of Conduct, together with decency legislation.

Certain European publications however, would publish with no hesitation at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024