Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? 09:28 - May 3 with 823 viewsAsa

No? Just me then!

Oh I wanna dance ...
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:29 - May 3 with 808 viewsunbelievablue

If you make one can you make it public? I can't be arsed, but would happily steal it.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:30 - May 3 with 797 viewsSheffordBlue

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:29 - May 3 by unbelievablue

If you make one can you make it public? I can't be arsed, but would happily steal it.

This is the one I created for the drive down tomorrow. May well have missed the odd one:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0aUqdbrWpwRdJKTJH7kF5K?si=b68163ddf9f743e7&

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:31 - May 3 with 794 viewsEarls_Jeans

You're not alone, I literally did this yesterday - my kids love it!

I had forgotten the Omari song though, so thank you
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:36 - May 3 with 756 viewsAsa

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:29 - May 3 by unbelievablue

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5HEsRTuCPDMJTfFIigKejL?si=ac3ea8a063634a96

Hopefully this works.

If I've missed any I'll happily add them too. Never thought I'd have Whitney Houston, Guns N Roses and Black Lace on the same playlist but there we go!
[Post edited 3 May 9:41]
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:38 - May 3 with 743 viewsITFC_Forever

I have a general football one, which includes England songs as well.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:40 - May 3 with 726 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:30 - May 3 by SheffordBlue

This is the one I created for the drive down tomorrow. May well have missed the odd one:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0aUqdbrWpwRdJKTJH7kF5K?si=b68163ddf9f743e7&

I may or may not have added a couple!

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:07 - May 3 with 652 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:36 - May 3 by Asa

Hopefully this works.

If I've missed any I'll happily add them too. Never thought I'd have Whitney Houston, Guns N Roses and Black Lace on the same playlist but there we go!

Need some Adicts in there boi! For sure.

Edward Ebeneezer
Mighty Wah (not that we've adopted it or used it, but feel we should)

Oh, Entry of the Gladiators?

I'll be checking again later (red ink)

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:10 - May 3 with 630 viewsdavblue

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:07 - May 3 by gainsboroughblue

Need some Adicts in there boi! For sure.

Edward Ebeneezer
Mighty Wah (not that we've adopted it or used it, but feel we should)

Oh, Entry of the Gladiators?

I'll be checking again later (red ink)

im surprised the club have never released the mega mix they play before kick off on Spotify etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:20 - May 3 with 605 viewsSamWhiteUK

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 09:36 - May 3 by Asa

Hopefully this works.

Could add Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran - it plays on the video montage before kickoff
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:24 - May 3 with 592 viewsStewart27

I’ve added it!

Why on earth is Sweet Caroline in their though?!
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:26 - May 3 with 582 viewsStewart27

I’ve added Joy Division.
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:49 - May 3 with 528 viewsdocklandsblue

Yeah I did one with the chants in too a while back...
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1mO4JMDLO3HtMy7hDmaz7i?si=7568ae0941a843ed

All that's really missing is the Welcome To Portman Road jingle*

*And wacka wacka hey because the song is so dreadful I then have to turn spotify off.
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:55 - May 3 with 506 viewsGlasgowBlue

Now That's What I Call a Promotion Party by GlasgowBlue 26 Apr 2023 10:33
Come on TWTD. Compile the perfect promotion playlist for Saturday. 2 CDs, 44 tracks.

https://youtu.be/ZEWkZb11pss

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:58 - May 3 with 490 viewsAsa

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:24 - May 3 by Stewart27

I’ve added it!

It's not on my list.

I can still only see the 37 songs I had in there, so presume people adding them are adding to their own saved version?

Can't say I've ever shared a playlist before. I added everything I can remember being played at ITFC, anything that a chant's been adapted from, the odd promotion tune from Wembley.

But I drew the line at Sweet Caroline.
Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 11:02 - May 3 with 466 viewsWeWereZombies

Didn't Sinead sing 'It's been eighty eight minutes and one more day' at the start of 'Nothing Compares To Town'?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 12:11 - May 3 with 343 viewsSheffordBlue

Anyone else sad enough? Spotify playlist with all the Town songs and chants? on 10:24 - May 3 by Stewart27

I’ve added it!

It's a bit of a marmite song. Rewatched the Town In 25 promo video from last season and Clarke puts it on in the dressing room - that was good enough for my playlist!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024