Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? 16:37 - May 2 with 679 viewsthebooks

“The Club has been made aware of an issue with the first payment of your Direct Debit for the 2024 Season Ticket associated with your account. If you have multiple Season Tickets associated with your account, it is likely this issue has impacted each ticket.

“Please be assured we are working with your bank to resolve this issue and you are not required to do anything.”

And yes, there is money in my account, thanks
Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? on 16:43 - May 2 with 622 viewsSitfcB

Yeah the first payment bounced back yesterday morning almost as soon as it went out. Rang them yesterday and they said they were aware of it and it’ll be sorted.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? on 16:46 - May 2 with 586 viewsHelp

nope mines fine.
Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? on 16:47 - May 2 with 571 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes, had the same email.

Do you bank with Lloyds? That seems to be the issue if so.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? on 16:52 - May 2 with 546 viewsportmanking

Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? on 16:47 - May 2 by Kieran_Knows

Yes, had the same email.

Do you bank with Lloyds? That seems to be the issue if so.

Same email too and I'm with TSB.
Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? on 18:24 - May 2 with 403 viewstextbackup

I’ve got 3 DDs now, instead of all lumped into 1

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else get an email from the club about their direct debit today? on 18:42 - May 2 with 350 viewsPhoenixBlue

Same here, HSBC though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024