Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year 21:18 - May 1 with 921 viewsvictorywilhappen

Can someone give me a good price? I just have that feeling it's worth a tenner or 10
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:23 - May 1 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

At a guess I would say about 7/1

These things are never great prices

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:25 - May 1 with 862 views_clive_baker_

Not to be a pedant, but when you say this time next year do you mean we’ll have mathematically qualified for a European competition before the end of the season?

Personally I’d want about 40/1 but dare say you’ll get nothing like that.
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:29 - May 1 with 834 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:25 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

Not to be a pedant, but when you say this time next year do you mean we’ll have mathematically qualified for a European competition before the end of the season?

Personally I’d want about 40/1 but dare say you’ll get nothing like that.

I did make this call a month ago so yep...by May 1 defo going into Europe. 40-1 is not bad. but I am hoping for 77-1 and will then put a big tonne on. VWH
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:31 - May 1 with 819 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:23 - May 1 by J2BLUE

At a guess I would say about 7/1

These things are never great prices

That is terrible for such speculation...we could be playing Oxford if it goes wrong
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:35 - May 1 with 792 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I would imagine we will be around 10s. That’s what I’d price it up. Possibly slightly shorter with the ‘how far could they go’ factor after two promotions. 9/1 to 11/1. You won’t get bigger than that.

I actually posted when we were in league 1 but game changer started doing little things like painting the ground etc that we’d be in the Prem within 5 years and Europe by 2027.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:41 - May 1 with 774 views_clive_baker_

Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 21:29 - May 1 by victorywilhappen

I did make this call a month ago so yep...by May 1 defo going into Europe. 40-1 is not bad. but I am hoping for 77-1 and will then put a big tonne on. VWH

Man United aren’t yet guaranteed a spot in Europe I don’t think, even that crappy thing that West Ham won. They’ve not had a great season but for us to get nigh on 60 points from 35 games at that level feels a stretch. Bookies can absolutely swivel on it for 10/1.
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 14:23 - May 2 with 540 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 14:26 - May 2 with 526 viewstextbackup

God no, please!

I’ll be over the moon to take a few seasons of steady progress, build the squad, the club… then make that next step.

We went too early last time and it killed us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich is in Europe though, on 14:28 - May 2 with 505 viewsBuhrer

But due to charlatans and morons, no longer in the European Union.
Ipswich is in Europe though, on 14:37 - May 2 with 476 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ipswich is in Europe though, on 14:28 - May 2 by Buhrer

But due to charlatans and morons, no longer in the European Union.

But Ipswich does have a nice little French cafe near St Margarets church which can help one dream & remember those past days of integration...
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 16:11 - May 2 with 375 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

I suspect we’ll be bookies favourites for relegation. I for one, will consider anything less than Champions League qualification as a failure 😎
Ipswich in Europe by this time next year on 16:49 - May 2 with 321 viewsHelp

2nd in the prem to whom?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024