Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic 20:29 - May 1 with 3275 viewsIllinoisblue

Got me tearing up at the end. Players and away end united in joy, KM taking it all in, sneaky fist pump from Chambo, Ashton coming out for a salute. Magnificent stuff.

1 more boys. 1 more.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 00:34 - May 2 with 494 viewsEuropablue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:38 - May 1 by VanSaParody

Loved it all, but that last bit of Keiran with his hands almost in prayer, looking around as the fans all sang, taking it all in, absorbing it...

I think he's just bottled that feeling, that emotion, that moment & he'll use it again for the inspirational team talk before Saturday's kick off

I've been as worried as anyone about Huddersfield, but not anymore, not now I've seen Keiran's face in those closing moments

I think he knows we're up

COYB's!

It's not that he knows we're up, he's just very confident that 98 times out of 100 we will win against Huddersfield, the other two we draw or lose.
I'm really hoping that we come out of the traps fast then score an early goal and look for the next and the next like we did against Exeter. Put it to bed by half time. There is nothing to hold back now!
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 00:35 - May 2 with 491 viewsEuropablue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 00:06 - May 2 by Stenvict

This could well be replacing the Barnsley Town in 5, that I watch almost weekly

We played much better against Barnsley, but this match was just pure grit from a team absolutely determined to grab the opportunity that Leeds handed them with that loss to QPR.
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 01:40 - May 2 with 463 viewsStenvict

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 00:35 - May 2 by Europablue

We played much better against Barnsley, but this match was just pure grit from a team absolutely determined to grab the opportunity that Leeds handed them with that loss to QPR.

I'm not watching these Town in 5's for what happens on the pitch, I'm watching it for everything else. Half of this Town in 5 (Added Time) was about the pre and post match content.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 03:57 - May 2 with 416 viewsKropotkin123

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 20:31 - May 1 by DarkBrandon

I haven’t seen one for a while. But when we don’t win they probably don’t do numbers

Good point. I never watch when we don't win!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 05:54 - May 2 with 390 viewsbrogansnose

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 23:13 - May 1 by Zx1988

That shot of McKenna rubbing his hands together at the end, with almost a knowing look on his face.

"Just you guys wait until Saturday!" it seems to say.

Either that or he's just looking smarmy as all heck
[Post edited 1 May 23:13]

McK at the end standing in front of us................... he looked absolutely saintly.
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 11:26 - May 2 with 269 viewsSamuelowen88

It really is a thing of beauty. As others have said not for on the pitch but off the pitch stuff.

Ashton coming out after the game obviously trying to hold back tears.

Sarmiento coming out afterwards and just watching the fans chant his name beaming.,

Wolfy just watching, taking it in. How must he (and Harry) feel? Boyhood club, on the brink of history. (Would love both to get game time on Saturday).

Axel, who has played champ league and for Utd. Stood their in awe of the noise.

Kieran just soaking it in, what is going through that mans head? Even he can't have expected this surely?

All of that, and then them all taking the p*ss out of Burgess for the worst goal celebration of all time at the end.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 11:45 - May 2 with 255 viewsEuropablue

It's a bit weird because I got choked up watching that, especially watching KM soaking it all in. Sometimes we wear football as a mask for our traumas, and the team doing well is a genuine boost and sometimes feels like something that helps you get up and give your best every day.
Last season was special, but getting back to the level that we have generally been as a club over almost 40 years, is nowhere near reaching the Premier League.
I imagine I'll break down and cry when we actually do get over the line!
I'm really happy that Chambo has got his rehabilitation, it's pure class of the club to be inclusive of him now that he's retired.
Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 13:37 - May 2 with 177 viewsBloomBlue

Town in 5 (added time) is an all time classic on 11:26 - May 2 by Samuelowen88

It really is a thing of beauty. As others have said not for on the pitch but off the pitch stuff.

Ashton coming out after the game obviously trying to hold back tears.

Sarmiento coming out afterwards and just watching the fans chant his name beaming.,

Wolfy just watching, taking it in. How must he (and Harry) feel? Boyhood club, on the brink of history. (Would love both to get game time on Saturday).

Axel, who has played champ league and for Utd. Stood their in awe of the noise.

Kieran just soaking it in, what is going through that mans head? Even he can't have expected this surely?

All of that, and then them all taking the p*ss out of Burgess for the worst goal celebration of all time at the end.

When Axel tapped the left of his crest I wasn't sure if that was him tapping the badge or tapping his heart, meaning he was thanking the fans for their support from his heart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024