Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket resale? 19:42 - May 1 with 1767 viewsjaseitfc2015

Is it likely for Saturday?
Ticket resale? on 20:00 - May 1 with 1690 viewsSouthBucksBlue

I’d say about as likely as waking up in the morning to find that a rocking horse has deposited a ‘digestive transit’ on your lawn.
Ticket resale? on 20:01 - May 1 with 1678 viewsMK1

No.
Ticket resale? on 21:35 - May 1 with 1492 viewssquiz

Might be some huddersfield returns hopefully. Apparently going back to the same tier as before. So you'd need to be a member with 2+ home tickets bought
[Post edited 1 May 23:30]
Ticket resale? on 21:40 - May 1 with 1458 viewsjaseitfc2015

Ticket resale? on 21:35 - May 1 by squiz

Might be some huddersfield returns hopefully. Apparently going back to the same tier as before. So you'd need to be a member with 2+ home tickets bought
[Post edited 1 May 23:30]

Cool, im in that group , just weird the club havent said anything yet as theres only 2 days to go!
Ticket resale? on 21:47 - May 1 with 1386 viewsmjw_1983

Ticket resale? on 21:40 - May 1 by jaseitfc2015

Cool, im in that group , just weird the club havent said anything yet as theres only 2 days to go!

Huddersfield still have them on sale until 2pm Friday. Poor form really.
Ticket resale? on 23:36 - May 1 with 1189 viewssquiz

Ticket resale? on 21:47 - May 1 by mjw_1983

yeah not sure whats going on there. The Exeter returns happened 10 days before that game. No idea if there will be enough time to even offer them out again. And I've seen conflicting info about whether both sections of the upper cobbold (V1 and V2) have been for sale or not.
Ticket resale? on 23:42 - May 1 with 1158 viewsyorkshireblue

Ticket resale? on 21:47 - May 1 by mjw_1983

I assume the on-sale dates etc. are agreed between clubs in advance - and I am guessing when these conversations took place Huddersfield thought they might have something to play for, so wanted to get as much of an opportunity to sell as many as possible? They’ve laid on 10 free coaches as well.
Ticket resale? on 06:31 - May 2 with 999 viewsEssexBloo

Ticket resale? on 23:36 - May 1 by squiz

yeah not sure whats going on there. The Exeter returns happened 10 days before that game. No idea if there will be enough time to even offer them out again. And I've seen conflicting info about whether both sections of the upper cobbold (V1 and V2) have been for sale or not.

Only V2 on sale on their website currently so I’m guessing they haven’t sold any for V1. Fingers crossed for those that have missed out.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket resale? on 06:37 - May 2 with 982 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I assume there may be some ST holders who for whatever reason can't attend on Saturday.

But there has been no word from the club about opening up the resale site.

I wonder if this is because we expect Huddersfield to return their V1 block tickets and the club want to sell these tickets first?
Ticket resale? on 07:14 - May 2 with 883 viewsITFC_Forever

Ticket resale? on 23:36 - May 1 by squiz

Hudds definitely had V1 and V2 for sale the other day, but now it’s only V2.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ticket resale? on 07:28 - May 2 with 835 viewsDanny_G

Ticket resale? on 07:14 - May 2 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, definitely both blocks when I checked last week.
Ticket resale? on 08:09 - May 2 with 681 viewssquiz

Ticket resale? on 07:14 - May 2 by ITFC_Forever

Not sure why the change.and not sure they would move people who have already booked V1.
Ticket resale? on 09:22 - May 2 with 521 viewsDanny_G

Ticket resale? on 08:09 - May 2 by squiz

Not sure why the change.and not sure they would move people who have already booked V1.

If we’re being optimistic, perhaps there were fewer V1s to begin with - they could have been asked to sell only up to a certain point down that block at first in case we wanted some of them back.

If we’re being pessimistic, V1 could have sold out more quickly as people wanted the better view towards the middle of the stand.
Ticket resale? on 09:31 - May 2 with 494 viewssquiz

Ticket resale? on 09:22 - May 2 by Danny_G

If we’re being optimistic, perhaps there were fewer V1s to begin with - they could have been asked to sell only up to a certain point down that block at first in case we wanted some of them back.

If we’re being pessimistic, V1 could have sold out more quickly as people wanted the better view towards the middle of the stand.

Looks like you can't choose an individual seat, just the general area you want to be in. Hopefully that means they have been allocated sensibly so there is space for a few hundred to be released to us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024