Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari Hutchinson 09:19 - May 1 with 2692 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

One image that sticks with me recently is how absolutely gutted Omari looked after the Hull match.

He had scored two amazing goals, and realistically you could argue promotion doesnt matter to his career as he is destined for big things next season and beyond, whatever happens.

I love how driven he is to succeed with Town, great to see how much he cares. He can go all the way!!

The loan players are all so passionate and committed to the task... credit to them and the coaching / recruitment staff.

Kieffer Moore was beaming last night too!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Omari Hutchinson on 09:21 - May 1 with 2620 viewsSonOfSpock

And, as my glass is half full for a change, who says he cant do the big things with us...
Omari Hutchinson on 09:23 - May 1 with 2580 viewshomer_123

"I love how driven he is to succeed with Town..."

It's a lovely thought isn't it - but I'll be honest - I think it is more to do with him being driven to succeed in football.

Not saying he doesn't have affinity with Town or KM & Co but part of the reason he's done so well is that he clearly wants to be a footballer, end of.

Don't get me wrong - we should do everything in our power to retain him.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Omari Hutchinson on 09:24 - May 1 with 2531 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Omari Hutchinson on 09:23 - May 1 by homer_123

"I love how driven he is to succeed with Town..."

It's a lovely thought isn't it - but I'll be honest - I think it is more to do with him being driven to succeed in football.

Not saying he doesn't have affinity with Town or KM & Co but part of the reason he's done so well is that he clearly wants to be a footballer, end of.

Don't get me wrong - we should do everything in our power to retain him.

I genuinely think its both, either way, he will go a long way with his attitude.

I suspect he appreciates what KM has done for him this season, and will be desperate to repay that.
[Post edited 1 May 9:25]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Omari Hutchinson on 09:25 - May 1 with 2518 viewstextbackup

OH and Jezza, for me, have surpassed CC and NB, both of who look miles off the levels we know they can play at.

Would be amazing if we could keep them both for next season.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Omari Hutchinson on 09:28 - May 1 with 2457 viewshomer_123

Omari Hutchinson on 09:24 - May 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

I genuinely think its both, either way, he will go a long way with his attitude.

I suspect he appreciates what KM has done for him this season, and will be desperate to repay that.
[Post edited 1 May 9:25]

You'd hope so!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Omari Hutchinson on 09:28 - May 1 with 2450 viewscooperd5

Omari Hutchinson on 09:25 - May 1 by textbackup

OH and Jezza, for me, have surpassed CC and NB, both of who look miles off the levels we know they can play at.

I think Sarmiento loan had an option for next season too IIRC
Omari Hutchinson on 09:29 - May 1 with 2427 viewstextbackup

Omari Hutchinson on 09:28 - May 1 by cooperd5

I think Sarmiento loan had an option for next season too IIRC

Ooooh I didn’t know that

Omari Hutchinson on 09:31 - May 1 with 2373 viewsDeepBlueSea

Is there a limit on Prem to Prem loans? I have 2 in my head, but that might be wrong.
We have to think carefully and get the absolute best two we can if that’s the case, and it may be that there are other players than JS and OH. But my heart agrees with you, especially Omari. I think he’s got everything he needs to go right to the top.
Login to get fewer ads

Omari Hutchinson on 09:32 - May 1 with 2363 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

CC may have tailed off lately, but he's still contributed massively.

NB has very much played his part, him and JS got us that Southampton win.

Thats the great thing, everyone has contributed.

Omari Hutchinson on 10:18 - May 1 with 2087 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Omari Hutchinson on 09:31 - May 1 by DeepBlueSea

Is there a limit on Prem to Prem loans? I have 2 in my head, but that might be wrong.
We have to think carefully and get the absolute best two we can if that’s the case, and it may be that there are other players than JS and OH. But my heart agrees with you, especially Omari. I think he’s got everything he needs to go right to the top.

Looks like no more than 2 loanees in a given window.
https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747?sf110653002=1/1000
Omari Hutchinson on 10:21 - May 1 with 2057 viewsitfctilidie

Omari Hutchinson on 10:18 - May 1 by Alberto_the_frog

Looks like no more than 2 loanees in a given window.
https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747?sf110653002=1/1000

SO as Jeremy is an 'option' would that count in the upcoming window or the last when the deal was originally struck..?
Omari Hutchinson on 10:21 - May 1 with 2045 viewsHerbivore

I love Chappers and Broadhead but it's hard to argue they've been at their best in recent months. Both always give 100% but they've been a bit off it. All the more remarkable what we're achieving and shows how far we've come that two pivotal players being a bit off form hasn't derailed us. Would love them both to score on Saturday though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Omari Hutchinson on 10:24 - May 1 with 2014 viewstextbackup

Omari Hutchinson on 10:21 - May 1 by Herbivore

I love Chappers and Broadhead but it's hard to argue they've been at their best in recent months. Both always give 100% but they've been a bit off it. All the more remarkable what we're achieving and shows how far we've come that two pivotal players being a bit off form hasn't derailed us. Would love them both to score on Saturday though.

Must be difficult for them having been our absolute all last season too. They’ll never be forgotten for what they did for us (and they still have a part to play of course)

Omari Hutchinson on 10:26 - May 1 with 1988 viewsitfcjoe

The Ecuadorian journo who had about 700k social media follows who broke the Sarmiento story, and all the behind scenes photos before club released them said that if we go up then the loan can go into next season as well

ATTENTION: Jeremy Sarmiento would arrive at Ipswich Town Football Club.
Brighton interrupted Jeremy Sarmiento's loan due to the few minutes he has had with West Bromwich. The Ecuadorian continues to be one of Brighton's big projects for the future, which is why they have already agreed on a new loan. In the next few hours they will announce that Sarmiento will play 6 months for Ipswich Town, which is second in the EFL Championship. If they achieve promotion to the Premier, the loan can be extended for another year, otherwise Jeremy will return to Brighton in June.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Omari Hutchinson on 10:27 - May 1 with 1954 views_clive_baker_

I think its testament to both him as an individual and his character and also to the culture at the club and management & staff. Travis, Moore, Omari etc, you wouldn't guess they're loan players who in some cases have only been here a matter of weeks. They seem every bit as engaged and bought in to it as anyone else.
Omari Hutchinson on 10:31 - May 1 with 1904 viewsbluejacko

Omari Hutchinson on 09:21 - May 1 by SonOfSpock

And, as my glass is half full for a change, who says he cant do the big things with us...

I know he would be expensive but hasn’t Chelsea got to make some sales to balance the books before the start of next season?
Omari Hutchinson on 10:38 - May 1 with 1824 viewsLinners

Omari was the same after the Boro game - he looked devastated that we hadn't found the winner. They're all 100% in with this journey aren't they, God love 'em...
Omari Hutchinson on 11:39 - May 1 with 1547 viewsvilanovablue

Pretty sure we have an agreement in principle to keep Sarmiento if we get promoted.
Omari Hutchinson on 13:12 - May 1 with 1223 viewsSonOfSpock

Omari Hutchinson on 10:31 - May 1 by bluejacko

I know he would be expensive but hasn’t Chelsea got to make some sales to balance the books before the start of next season?

I'm not sure that everybody appreciates how much money we could have at our disposal in the near future.

If we don't put in a cheeky Ashton-esque offer then somethings wrong.

Anybody apart from Man City apparently needs to balance the books :)
Omari Hutchinson on 13:17 - May 1 with 1167 viewsRadlett_blue

Omari Hutchinson on 10:38 - May 1 by Linners

Omari was the same after the Boro game - he looked devastated that we hadn't found the winner. They're all 100% in with this journey aren't they, God love 'em...

most professional footballers love winning football games & "team spirit" is usually created by that feeling becoming addictive.
Well done Omari though - he seems an excellent young player who really wants to improve himself. I can see a new loan for next season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Omari Hutchinson on 13:25 - May 1 with 1100 viewsExiled2Surrey

Omari Hutchinson on 10:38 - May 1 by Linners

That was what I was thinking - he looked inconsolable. There were a couple of attempts that were like the ones he put away at Hull that he narrowly missed with that day. He must be clairvoyant - he knew that we would be up by now if one of those had gone in...
Omari Hutchinson on 14:37 - May 1 with 878 viewsyorkshireblue

My director is a Chelsea fan, so asks about Omari often. And one thing I always say, his work has come on massively since he joined us.

Whilst Chelsea might be tempted to sell now, another successful loan spell at a lower premier league side could really see his value sky rocket
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024