Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets 07:39 - May 1 with 2798 viewsThisIsMyUsername

For personal reasons which I've mentioned on the board before it would mean an incredible amount if my brother and I were able to get our hands on tickets for Saturday.

I'm not mentioning the personal element for any other reason than to express genuinelly how truly grateful we'd be if anyone who happens to have a spare ticket or two for whatever reason were willing to get in touch.

I appreciate it's very much a longshot as A) why would 99.9% of people not go if they have tickets and B) anyone who does have spare tickets will probably have a list as long as their arm of people asking.

But if you don't ask you don't get, so here I am asking.

Would be happy to pay face value plus make a charitable donation.

Thanks for reading. COYB.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 09:15 - May 1 with 2612 viewsThisIsMyUsername

bump

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 22:13 - May 1 with 2385 viewsThisIsMyUsername

bump

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 23:39 - May 1 with 2218 viewsMJallday

Far be it from me to suggest that away tickets are available and on general sale at 34 quid…at least they were an hour ago

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 23:47 - May 1 with 2188 viewsLord_Lucan

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 23:39 - May 1 by MJallday

Far be it from me to suggest that away tickets are available and on general sale at 34 quid…at least they were an hour ago

Yes.

Apparently Huddersfield tweeted earlier that a lot of Huddersfield fans had been asked to get tickets for Ipswich fans, they went on to advise that this would not be tolerated and to stop it now - and to be down with this sort of thing.

Thankfully this notice of condemnation made my lad think it was a genius idea and he has since secured tickets in the away end.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 23:50 - May 1 with 2167 viewsStenvict

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 23:47 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

Yes.

Apparently Huddersfield tweeted earlier that a lot of Huddersfield fans had been asked to get tickets for Ipswich fans, they went on to advise that this would not be tolerated and to stop it now - and to be down with this sort of thing.

Thankfully this notice of condemnation made my lad think it was a genius idea and he has since secured tickets in the away end.

Surely you get yourself a ticket, get to your seat, then rip your ticket up, so if they see you're a Town fan, there's no way of dropping a Huddersfield fan in it?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 00:08 - May 2 with 2121 viewssquiz

Yes.

if he has any tips on how he managed it, let me know!

I have got a friend of a friend in Huddersfield but they are understandably worried about getting their season ticket banned.
Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 09:04 - May 2 with 1817 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Yes.

Also to purchase directly through their website you need a purchasing history, as I found out a couple of days ago.

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 09:18 - May 2 with 1771 viewsPinewoodblue

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 09:04 - May 2 by ThisIsMyUsername

Also to purchase directly through their website you need a purchasing history, as I found out a couple of days ago.

No way are Huddersfield going to sell more than 1,000 tickets to their own fans.

Really hope we are trying very hard to get tickets back so seats can be occupied by Ipswich fans. To have empty seats on Saturday would be criminal.

It was bad enough that we couldn’t persuade Coventry to increase our allocation Tuesday. Think we could have sold twice as many as we did.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:11 - May 2 with 1588 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 09:18 - May 2 by Pinewoodblue

No way are Huddersfield going to sell more than 1,000 tickets to their own fans.

Really hope we are trying very hard to get tickets back so seats can be occupied by Ipswich fans. To have empty seats on Saturday would be criminal.

It was bad enough that we couldn’t persuade Coventry to increase our allocation Tuesday. Think we could have sold twice as many as we did.

Does anyone reckon there will be any point in getting to the ticket office early on the day on the chance that any tickets have been returned would then now be available?

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:15 - May 2 with 1562 viewsOsborneOneNil

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:11 - May 2 by ThisIsMyUsername

Does anyone reckon there will be any point in getting to the ticket office early on the day on the chance that any tickets have been returned would then now be available?

God knows.

I'm after one too. My 2 young sons have tickets, but I wasn't so lucky.
Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:28 - May 2 with 1501 viewsPinewoodblue

Try online around 10am tomorrow you never know

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:35 - May 2 with 1446 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:28 - May 2 by Pinewoodblue

Try online around 10am tomorrow you never know

Is tomorrow (or any next resale; I'm not sure whether 'tomorrow' is official) only for people who are both members and have purchased two or more tickets this season?

I'm not a member so I wouldn't qualify if so and would need to find someone else to try to help.
[Post edited 2 May 15:36]

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:40 - May 2 with 1403 viewsClareBlue

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:35 - May 2 by ThisIsMyUsername

Is tomorrow (or any next resale; I'm not sure whether 'tomorrow' is official) only for people who are both members and have purchased two or more tickets this season?

I'm not a member so I wouldn't qualify if so and would need to find someone else to try to help.

The club have said any resales or returns are at the same priority level as the last sale window. They don't just move to general sale.
Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:43 - May 2 with 1373 viewssquiz

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 15:35 - May 2 by ThisIsMyUsername

I've heard any (if any) will go back on sale to the members with 2+ tickets bought this season.
Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 16:38 - May 2 with 1210 viewsJ2BLUE

Are the away tickets print at home or are they posted?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 16:44 - May 2 with 1187 viewsbluelagos

No harm in trying. You could also get a sign with "One ticket wanted" in crayon and walk up and down the car parks as people arrive. Be sure not to look like a tout would be my advice.

Someone will likely have had a last minute dropout (due to illness) and you may get lucky.

Worst case amd just wander over to the Curve bar on kick off and watch it with some fellow blues. Still be a cracking day - appreciate not exactly as you'd hoped.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 20:12 - May 2 with 950 viewsamdam81

Tried this last year for the Exeter game and was told that any returns would have to be purchased through the website,remarkably got one at 12 30 🤞

Amdam81

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 13:33 - May 3 with 650 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 16:44 - May 2 by bluelagos

No harm in trying. You could also get a sign with "One ticket wanted" in crayon and walk up and down the car parks as people arrive. Be sure not to look like a tout would be my advice.

Someone will likely have had a last minute dropout (due to illness) and you may get lucky.

Worst case amd just wander over to the Curve bar on kick off and watch it with some fellow blues. Still be a cracking day - appreciate not exactly as you'd hoped.

I was thinking about doing this! Might look a lemon but you've got to do what's necessary.

Shameless plea for Huddersfield tickets on 19:49 - May 3 with 488 viewsThisIsMyUsername

bump (I'm taking it to the last)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024