Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? 19:20 - Apr 30 with 632 viewsgainsboroughblue

For me, it's that ball into our box where it seems to bounce around, nobody really attacking it and somehow ends up in our net. I get incredibly edgy at set pieces. It's no doubt not true, but just feels like these instances nearly always result in a goal against.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:23 - Apr 30 with 601 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Yes that and awkward shots from distance. Vas just doesn’t deal with them very well.
What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:24 - Apr 30 with 586 viewsIllinoisblue

Attacks down our left that leave Davis exposed. It’s happened a lot in recent weeks. That and not being clinical - we had a ridiculous number of very good chances v Hull.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:27 - Apr 30 with 535 viewsGavTWTD

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:24 - Apr 30 by Illinoisblue

Attacks down our left that leave Davis exposed. It’s happened a lot in recent weeks. That and not being clinical - we had a ridiculous number of very good chances v Hull.

Was going to say this. A good RW can undo us, it's just if we can score more than we concede.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:28 - Apr 30 with 521 viewsbritbiker

The fact that we can never win easily. We either concede then come from behind or take the lead and give away a preventable goal. Another heart attack 90 mins incoming.

I guess that's why sky love showing us.
What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:32 - Apr 30 with 495 viewsRonFearonsHair

Yep. For a long time we have seemed susceptible to the free man at the back post nodding it back across goal. Also, when we start conceding set pieces near our box it always feel an age until we get the ball back up to the middle and under our control.
What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:33 - Apr 30 with 494 viewstextbackup

Might just be me, but seems we don’t get tackles in when someone runs at us, seems like they go beyond 3/4 players easily.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:33 - Apr 30 with 488 viewsgainsboroughblue

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:28 - Apr 30 by britbiker

The fact that we can never win easily. We either concede then come from behind or take the lead and give away a preventable goal. Another heart attack 90 mins incoming.

I guess that's why sky love showing us.

It's just a fraught experience watching us. I know we feel it because we are fans but ITFC games just seem to be so chaotic.

Neutrals must love watching us. We're like the football version of bazball and Hdlaky's parry out for the equaliser on Saturday was the equivalent of Jonny Bairstow chipping the last ball of the day to long leg.

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:34 - Apr 30 with 480 viewsgainsboroughblue

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:32 - Apr 30 by RonFearonsHair

Yep. For a long time we have seemed susceptible to the free man at the back post nodding it back across goal. Also, when we start conceding set pieces near our box it always feel an age until we get the ball back up to the middle and under our control.

We do seem to concede a hell of a lot of free-kicks 30 yards from our goal.

Login to get fewer ads

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:35 - Apr 30 with 473 viewsDanTheMan

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:33 - Apr 30 by textbackup

Might just be me, but seems we don’t get tackles in when someone runs at us, seems like they go beyond 3/4 players easily.

When they pass through Morsy / Luongo, we tend to panic a little and wait for them to chase back which is very nervy to watch.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:35 - Apr 30 with 460 viewsKeno

when the opposition have the ball

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:36 - Apr 30 with 453 viewstextbackup

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:35 - Apr 30 by DanTheMan

When they pass through Morsy / Luongo, we tend to panic a little and wait for them to chase back which is very nervy to watch.

Glad it’s not just me that’s seen that 😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:36 - Apr 30 with 449 viewspointofblue

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:33 - Apr 30 by textbackup

Our midfield is so easy to play through. That's what I don't like.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:37 - Apr 30 with 432 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anything in our penalty area.
[Post edited 30 Apr 19:37]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:38 - Apr 30 with 407 viewsKeno

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:37 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

Anything in our penalty area.
[Post edited 30 Apr 19:37]

or our half

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:39 - Apr 30 with 389 viewshomer_123

That, eventually, it will end.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:39 - Apr 30 with 385 viewsthatbdude

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:35 - Apr 30 by Keno

when the opposition have the ball

I think there should be a rule that the opposition can't have the ball when they plus us

Poll: Who going down?

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:53 - Apr 30 with 303 viewsIllinoisblue

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:36 - Apr 30 by pointofblue

Our midfield is so easy to play through. That's what I don't like.

Way we play innit. Risk/reward. I don’t disagree btw. Causes some scary moments.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What, if anything, worries you most when you watch us? on 19:57 - Apr 30 with 258 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our sometimes lack of intensity around the transition. That was our strength earlier in the season with us pressing from the front, hunting in packs and snapping into tackles. It hasn’t been there on too many occasions lately. We’ve been more passive, backing off and slow to second balls. The Norwich performance is the perfect example, but you never know when that side of us re-surfaces (it’s not all the time of course and I’m being particularly picky).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024