Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever happens tonight, today should be nothing but joyful. 12:20 - Apr 27 with 445 viewsMullet

We're a gnat's knacker away from securing promotion back to the Prem. Even being in sniffing distance is amazing stuff.

We could lose tonight and still have it in our hands. Win and well, it could be the best week on here in a while.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Whatever happens tonight, today should be nothing but joyful. on 12:24 - Apr 27 with 397 viewsbobbyramsey

Win tonight and it could all be wrapped up by late evening on Tuesday.

No last day nerves......
Whatever happens tonight, today should be nothing but joyful. on 12:24 - Apr 27 with 397 viewsIllinoisblue

Feels like it’s been three years since we last played and I wish we weren’t the late game. Feel sick to my stomach with nerves. Would take a draw right now. A loss will be a huge deflating buzzkill. COYB. Please

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Whatever happens tonight, today should be nothing but joyful. on 12:29 - Apr 27 with 351 viewsMullet

Whatever happens tonight, today should be nothing but joyful. on 12:24 - Apr 27 by Illinoisblue

Feels like it’s been three years since we last played and I wish we weren’t the late game. Feel sick to my stomach with nerves. Would take a draw right now. A loss will be a huge deflating buzzkill. COYB. Please

We've sh1t the bed twice this season. Lids and Norwich away.

Our norm is to go and slap teams about and do whatever it takes. Worst case scenario could happen, but focusing on that when the evidence and the momentum points to the polar opposite is no good.

Who would you rather have in the dugout? Temu Pep? The long haired bottle job fraud? The boy genius who builds stuff not buys it?

I can't wait for this frankly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024