Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. 11:07 - Apr 27 with 1475 viewsSwailsey

Obviously head says Tuesday. But I can’t work out if I’d want to go into Saturday knowing we’re there…and have a party atmosphere, or feel the actual moment in person.

It’s Tuesday I know..

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:21 - Apr 27 with 1392 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Get there and get there ASAP is the only answer.

If we had a crystal ball I'd probably say beat Nodge and go up via the play-offs.
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:24 - Apr 27 with 1372 viewstractorboy1978

Obviously asap. But if you could guarantee it, 4 points from these 2 games and knowing a point at home to Huddersfield sees us promoted would be excellent. Securing it at PR.
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:39 - Apr 27 with 1307 viewsitfctilidie

Win the next two and have an absolute carnival next saturday
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:41 - Apr 27 with 1293 viewsNutkins_Return

Tuesday 100% and then just a big party on the last game and hopefully still on to win the league!
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:44 - Apr 27 with 1273 viewsjayessess

I'm in an antenatal class Tuesday evening, so part of me would desperately want it to be Saturday so I can be involved. Reality is were still in a fight until it's mathematically sure, so it's got to be just win, win, win, every game.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:49 - Apr 27 with 1249 viewsBuhrer

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:44 - Apr 27 by jayessess

I'm in an antenatal class Tuesday evening, so part of me would desperately want it to be Saturday so I can be involved. Reality is were still in a fight until it's mathematically sure, so it's got to be just win, win, win, every game.

Just tell her you read the chapter on back rubs already and sack it off?
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 12:06 - Apr 27 with 1166 viewsCaptainAhab

Yeah sack that off 100%. Your missus will understand I'm sure.
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 12:06 - Apr 27 with 1163 viewsVaughan8

Definitely Tuesday. Then everyone can relax on the last game.
Login to get fewer ads

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 12:27 - Apr 27 with 1074 viewsKropotkin123

Congratulations!!! Wishing you and your partner well.
[Post edited 27 Apr 12:28]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 12:35 - Apr 27 with 1019 viewsstonojnr

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:24 - Apr 27 by tractorboy1978

Obviously asap. But if you could guarantee it, 4 points from these 2 games and knowing a point at home to Huddersfield sees us promoted would be excellent. Securing it at PR.

no it would be an unbearable 90mins, Ive been to so many of those games where the tension is so much about not making a mistake, and theyre just not enjoyable to watch at all, cant be much fun to play in eitherr, with all the scattered murmurings of other results coming through, and false hope or false despair.

post match yeah, if youve achieved the thing you hoped for, best feeling ever, but its a serious serious downer if you dont.

my preference, like we get a choice in this what will be will be and we just have to accept whatever happens, would be get it done as simply and as easily as possible.
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 12:41 - Apr 27 with 989 viewscressi

I would like it done as soon as possible it probably won't work out like that. Lose today massive pressure on Tuesday win today we have some control of situation.
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 12:53 - Apr 27 with 954 viewsArchiRob

Definitely Tuesday
- But winning the Championship Saturday courtesy of PNE
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 12:54 - Apr 27 with 947 viewsVic

Tuesday - just get it done and over with! We can party on Saturday.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:00 - Apr 27 with 914 viewsPrrrromotionGiven

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 11:21 - Apr 27 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Get there and get there ASAP is the only answer.

If we had a crystal ball I'd probably say beat Nodge and go up via the play-offs.

There are some very practical reasons why getting autos is better than going up via playoffs

Give the players more of a summer break, give the coaches time to plan for the league they're gonna be in, contracts and financials known for longer, transfer targets can be finalised sooner letting you make offers etc. earlier, and more in a similar vein.

Of course in an emotional sense nothing beats winning the final at Wembley
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:20 - Apr 27 with 852 viewsWhos_blue

Get it done.

We don't need any pressure on or around the players on the last match!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:24 - Apr 27 with 830 viewsTheBoyBlue

Don't care if it is Tuesday or Saturday, let's just get it done!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:25 - Apr 27 with 821 viewsCrayonKing

Promoted Tuesday. Title on Saturday
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:30 - Apr 27 with 786 viewsEuropablue

Promotion on Tuesday, title on Saturday.
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:31 - Apr 27 with 778 viewsSwailsey

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:25 - Apr 27 by CrayonKing

Promoted Tuesday. Title on Saturday

Yeah I’ve decided this is the one.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 13:51 - Apr 27 with 695 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Promoted Tuesday, title Saturday.

Just thought it needed saying!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 14:51 - Apr 27 with 577 viewsbilllm

Tuesday,
All day party saturday
Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 22:39 - Apr 27 with 428 viewsSwailsey

Balls.

Prefer to be promoted Tuesday or Saturday.. on 22:40 - Apr 27 with 417 viewsbazza

Saturday it is then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024