Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My WhatsApp is off the charts since the events of last night. 09:51 - Apr 27 with 482 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Everyone, regardless of who they support (bar the obvious one) are so invested in seeing that we do it.

This feels like a big deal, even outside of the Champ.

My god, I feel excited, nervous, pessimistic, optimistic, proud, scared, etc etc

It’s so ruddy close you can nearly touch it, it’s the dip over the line. Come on boys!!!!

Poll: Is Billm….

My WhatsApp is off the charts since the events of last night. on 09:52 - Apr 27 with 462 viewsZx1988

The number of messages I started getting from entirely unrelated people, all simply saying 'Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again'...

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

My WhatsApp is off the charts since the events of last night. on 09:55 - Apr 27 with 433 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

My WhatsApp is off the charts since the events of last night. on 09:52 - Apr 27 by Zx1988

The number of messages I started getting from entirely unrelated people, all simply saying 'Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again'...

Exactly.

From my friends alone, we’ve picked up multiple Leicester, Newcastle, Chelsea and West Brom fans alone who are watching us much more closely than I’d realised.

Everyone’s second team though innit, we are generally loved as a club
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:55]

Poll: Is Billm….

My WhatsApp is off the charts since the events of last night. on 10:03 - Apr 27 with 386 viewscarlisleaway

My WhatsApp is off the charts since the events of last night. on 09:55 - Apr 27 by John_Warks_Willy

Exactly.

From my friends alone, we’ve picked up multiple Leicester, Newcastle, Chelsea and West Brom fans alone who are watching us much more closely than I’d realised.

Everyone’s second team though innit, we are generally loved as a club
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:55]

Yes I have an Aston Villa fan who reckons he is so supportive of Ipswich and looks for our results all the time, reckons he is a secret Tractor Boy based in the midlands
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024