Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foxes Talk cheering us on…. 08:39 - Apr 27 with 1589 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/134690-who-would-you-rather-went-up-with-us-au

Although partly as they see us as a weaker rival in the Prem if we go up.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 08:43 - Apr 27 with 1497 viewsSitfcB

I reckon they’ll be weaker than us once they start on -10*

*probably won’t be that much.

Have noticed a big shift in neutral fans now rooting for us, a lot of QPR last night, some Plymouth today.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 09:48 - Apr 27 with 1052 viewsgainsboroughblue

Some of them still banging the 'lucky' drum and most of them just want us up with them as the perceived easier option.

Given what came to light over the course of this season, they'd be advised to wind their necks in a bit on that.

Can't really bring myself to go overboard on the congrats where they are concerned.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 10:11 - Apr 27 with 913 viewsSuperblue95

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 09:48 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

Some of them still banging the 'lucky' drum and most of them just want us up with them as the perceived easier option.

Given what came to light over the course of this season, they'd be advised to wind their necks in a bit on that.

Can't really bring myself to go overboard on the congrats where they are concerned.

Only one person on that thread called us lucky to be fair, and given the nature of our 2 equalisers against them it’s hardly a surprise some would feel that way, even if we all disagree.

I agree on the not feeling overly happy for them, but given the alternatives to go up were Leeds or Russell Martin then it’s not so bad really. Plus if we go up, having a team start on minus points will be a huge help.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 10:23 - Apr 27 with 824 viewsMK1

Once the Premier League slap them with a 10 point deduction, they ain't going to be so happy. Hopefully straight back down for the cheating sods.
Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 10:35 - Apr 27 with 740 viewsRozz

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 10:23 - Apr 27 by MK1

Once the Premier League slap them with a 10 point deduction, they ain't going to be so happy. Hopefully straight back down for the cheating sods.

Frustratingly, it's likely to be more like 4 isn't it?
Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 10:41 - Apr 27 with 703 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 10:11 - Apr 27 by Superblue95

Only one person on that thread called us lucky to be fair, and given the nature of our 2 equalisers against them it’s hardly a surprise some would feel that way, even if we all disagree.

I agree on the not feeling overly happy for them, but given the alternatives to go up were Leeds or Russell Martin then it’s not so bad really. Plus if we go up, having a team start on minus points will be a huge help.

They seem to forget their goal against us. The one where Vac parried the ball and it bounced off Leif and into the goal.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Foxes Talk cheering us on…. on 10:41 - Apr 27 with 697 viewslizzibee

Lots routing for us (Leeds and scum aside) but less because they like us but more that everyone hates Leeds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024