Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does that result tonight take the pressure off 22:21 - Apr 26 with 2996 viewsKeno

Our lads a bit?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:35 - Apr 27 with 352 viewsElephantintheRoom

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 22:23 - Apr 26 by gainsboroughblue

It should but the closer you get, the further away it seems.

More than anything, I trust the staff, players and how they would've prepared to get this done.

You can bet McKenna hasn't had a day off (well, maybe 1) since we last played.

Not really - the task has always been for a misfiring Town to get one more point than a misfiring Leeds. Best case scenario is Town need two points from three games. Worst case scenario is five points from three games. On current form the latter looks unlikely. Pity the right on slogan isn’t ’run towards opportunity’ as running towards danger means losing to Hull and making it a lot more difficult.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:44 - Apr 27 with 317 viewsRyorry

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:35 - Apr 27 by ElephantintheRoom

Not really - the task has always been for a misfiring Town to get one more point than a misfiring Leeds. Best case scenario is Town need two points from three games. Worst case scenario is five points from three games. On current form the latter looks unlikely. Pity the right on slogan isn’t ’run towards opportunity’ as running towards danger means losing to Hull and making it a lot more difficult.

Can you go somewhere else to piss out the liquid tripe that seems to be your diet, please, tia.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:50 - Apr 27 with 299 viewsEuropablue

In a way it doesn't change anything. We can't afford to drop our intensity. This is a must win game that we could probably afford to lose. If we can't beat Hull, then who's to say that we can beat Coventry and Huddersfield?
Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:51 - Apr 27 with 296 viewsoldbeardy

not sure it takes the pressure off that much - haven't looked at the odds but I assume we are now firm favourites which brings its own pressure in a way. Still, such a better position to be in and turns a draw tonight into a great result. I am for some reason a bit nervous about having had a break. Good in that we should be fresh but sometimes can seem hard to come out of the traps all guns firing. Probably over thinking it all
Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:56 - Apr 27 with 270 viewsgainsboroughblue

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:35 - Apr 27 by ElephantintheRoom

Fck me. You really are a mood hoover round here. How the fack your account on here remains active is the biggest mystery of this whole season. So obviously a budgie troll. It's bizarre.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 10:02 - Apr 27 with 244 viewsGreenEye

Win three and finish on a high. Get the job done tonight and Tuesday and party on Saturday.
Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 10:05 - Apr 27 with 223 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 09:56 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

Fck me. You really are a mood hoover round here. How the fack your account on here remains active is the biggest mystery of this whole season. So obviously a budgie troll. It's bizarre.

The thing is it’s utter bollox as well:

“ On current form the latter looks unlikely. ”

Over the last 10 games we have the best form in the league. No way he’s a Town fan, either a pound shop Victor Meldrew, or 12 year old Budgie troll - never a positive thing to say about our most successful couple of years in two decades.

In the bin.
Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 10:05 - Apr 27 with 222 viewsDubtractor

Oddly, I think I feel more nervous for tonight now, than I would have if Leeds won last night.

There is now the real burden of expectation, whereas had Leeds won I'd have had us as underdogs to get second as likely to need the 3 win scenario.

Bloody hell, football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Does that result tonight take the pressure off on 10:50 - Apr 27 with 177 viewsHerbivore

I see you've defaulted back to ballbag mode.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024