Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores 22:04 - Apr 26 with 496 viewsgainsboroughblue

It is literally all about us now.
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:04]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 447 views_clive_baker_

Certainly can.

Said it before and will say it again, TBH most of those results were a smokescreen, it was only ever about how Leeds got on during this period. Would've snapped your arm off for them to get 3 points from the 2 games. It's been a good break, we knew we would know or task by now and we do. 5 points guarantees it.

Now its time to go and pick them up.
I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 411 viewsRadioOrwell

I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:06 - Apr 26 by _clive_baker_

Certainly can.

Said it before and will say it again, TBH most of those results were a smokescreen, it was only ever about how Leeds got on during this period. Would've snapped your arm off for them to get 3 points from the 2 games. It's been a good break, we knew we would know or task by now and we do. 5 points guarantees it.

and we have 2 of our best players back
I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:08 - Apr 26 with 402 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:06 - Apr 26 by _clive_baker_

Certainly can.

Said it elsewhere but surely Southampton can't be as bad as they were at Leicester again.

Next week is a potential dress rehearsal for a play-off final. They'll want to get an early blow in there and seeing how vulnerable Leeds were tonight, they may fancy it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:10 - Apr 26 with 368 viewsFrimleyBlue

I've always seen it as need 3 wins.

But I love the bonus that we could lose a game it not be automatically over.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:10 - Apr 26 with 360 views_clive_baker_

I think after tonight we can stop looking at other scores on 22:08 - Apr 26 by gainsboroughblue

Said it elsewhere but surely Southampton can't be as bad as they were at Leicester again.

Next week is a potential dress rehearsal for a play-off final. They'll want to get an early blow in there and seeing how vulnerable Leeds were tonight, they may fancy it.

They'll definitely want to win that one, the Saints. Especially off the back of Leicester and as you say see what Leeds are made of. Its not a foregone conclusion at all, but hopefully the result is irrelevant to us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024