Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly difficult time… 21:57 - Apr 26 with 2332 viewsKieran_Knows

COYB’s!!
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:40]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 2298 viewsgainsboroughblue

He sounds totally bereft. Almost to the point of being totally unprofessional.

No excitement for QPR avoiding the drop at all.

Tool.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 2272 viewsbluejacko

Still hates us doesn’t he😂
Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:00 - Apr 26 with 2200 viewsbobbyramsey

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 21:59 - Apr 26 by bluejacko

.....and we all hate him.
Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 2131 viewsNthQldITFC

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 21:59 - Apr 26 by bluejacko

Out of interest, what has he got against us? Is it just recent PL bias, or did David Linighan kick him up the arse or something?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:24 - Apr 26 with 2000 viewsbluejacko

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:06 - Apr 26 by NthQldITFC

Out of interest, what has he got against us? Is it just recent PL bias, or did David Linighan kick him up the arse or something?

No idea but he has been dismissive of us all season,can’t bare the thought we have the cheek to challenge the ‘big’ sides
Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:28 - Apr 26 with 1941 viewsChurchman

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:24 - Apr 26 by bluejacko

No idea but he has been dismissive of us all season,can’t bare the thought we have the cheek to challenge the ‘big’ sides

Is it that he wants the PL Sky gig and he thinks that by sucking up to what he perceives as deserving, rightful PL clubs he will get the nod?

Whatever the reason, he’s awful. Utter bellend.
Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:29 - Apr 26 with 1925 viewsMJallday

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:06 - Apr 26 by NthQldITFC

I’d love it if this was in anyway true

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:30 - Apr 26 with 1900 viewsPhilTWTD

He nearly signed for us under George Burley, just before we ended up bringing in David Johnson, so whether there was some fallout then I've no idea.
Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:33 - Apr 26 with 1843 viewsAsa

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:30 - Apr 26 by PhilTWTD

He nearly signed for us under George Burley, just before we ended up bringing in David Johnson, so whether there was some fallout then I've no idea.

£250k or something wasn’t it?

Seemed to be all agreed after we missed our main target only for said target to become available so we binned Goodman off and the story was wage demands couldn’t be agreed.

At least he doesn’t hold a grudge!

EDIT - found the tweet

[Post edited 26 Apr 22:35]
Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:33 - Apr 26 with 1835 viewsgainsboroughblue

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly time… on 22:30 - Apr 26 by PhilTWTD

Really? I knew we were in for Kevin Phillips bu the Goodman one I've either forgotten completely or didn't realise. Goodman would've been a little bit past it by then as well I'd have thought.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly difficult time… on 23:10 - Apr 26 with 1549 viewsMalcolmBlue

Poor old Don Klingon

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly difficult time… on 23:24 - Apr 26 with 1404 viewsStewart27

He completely took the shine off the amazing promotion race which sky have been plugging.

How on earth can sky plug something and their expert pundit ruin it and him keep the gig?

He hardly spoke. Which was obviously good.
Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly difficult time… on 23:52 - Apr 26 with 1254 viewsketton_itfc

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly difficult time… on 23:57 - Apr 26 with 1196 viewsRyorry

Thoughts are with Don Goodman at this incredibly difficult time… on 23:24 - Apr 26 by Stewart27

He completely took the shine off the amazing promotion race which sky have been plugging.

How on earth can sky plug something and their expert pundit ruin it and him keep the gig?

He hardly spoke. Which was obviously good.

He and sky are a good fit. Neither cares the slightest bit about the true spirit of football.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2:59]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024