Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1341 views_clive_baker_

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:48 - Apr 26 with 1332 viewsSoCalTownFan

Lets assume we beat Huddersfield by 5-0, a real possibility, we can make it be worth a point
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1289 viewsSoCalTownFan

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:48 - Apr 26 by SoCalTownFan

Lets assume we beat Huddersfield by 5-0, a real possibility, we can make it be worth a point

or lets do it tomorrow- beat Hull 5-0

yeah baby!
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1270 viewstonybied

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:48 - Apr 26 by SoCalTownFan

There's a chance Coventry might be playing some of their youngsters against us too!
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:50 - Apr 26 with 1249 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’m starting to think about taking up religion …the football god(s) are doing their bit for us!!
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 1154 viewsMillsyVOR

Posture, posture!!
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 26 with 1089 viewsIllinoisblue

Plot twist!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 1065 viewsElderGrizzly

Leeds fans don’t think they’ll get another point either.
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 26 with 938 viewsitfc_bucks

Someone has been due a tonking, can't remember the last time we properly mauled someone.

Coventry might be there before a battering.
Login to get fewer ads

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 898 views_clive_baker_

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 26 by itfc_bucks

Someone has been due a tonking, can't remember the last time we properly mauled someone.

Coventry might be there before a battering.

Sheffield Wednesday and Millwall took tonkings off us to be fair.
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:14 - Apr 26 with 827 viewsCrock

For it to come down to goal different now we either have to Get 4 points and win a game by 9 goals or get 1 point and have Leeds lose their game by 10 goals.

Poll: Favourite number?

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:18 - Apr 26 with 757 viewsNutkins_Return

No scenario it really helps now.
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:19 - Apr 26 with 736 viewsTrequartista

It's worth nothing. If we beat Huddersfield by 5, we will already be clear of them on points, for the goal difference of 7 to have been reached.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:19 - Apr 26 with 737 views_clive_baker_

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:18 - Apr 26 by Nutkins_Return

No scenario it really helps now.

Yeah I was just getting a bit excited tbh, wasn't entirely serious.
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:46 - Apr 26 with 622 viewsNutkins_Return

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:19 - Apr 26 by _clive_baker_

Haha. All for that.
I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:50 - Apr 26 with 569 viewsRyorry

I’m starting to think about goal difference now (n/t) on 22:19 - Apr 26 by _clive_baker_

It wasn't utterly stupid either though. A couple more from QPR might have made it a potential factor.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024