Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… 10:42 - Apr 26 with 1744 viewsSitfcB

…absolutely mental.

These are the days.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 11:23 - Apr 26 with 1624 viewsReus30

Exactly, great job by all at the club to make this happen. We are so back and I hope we are in the EPL next year and then on towards Europe again!

Not a surprise given the amount of STs sold last year that new ones won't be available but I am getting myself on that waiting list.
A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 13:00 - Apr 26 with 1398 viewsMK1

What a distance we have come in such a short space of time. A few years back we were getting 18,000 on a good day. These truly are the days.
A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 13:02 - Apr 26 with 1379 viewsgainsboroughblue

What's really reassuring with this is that people are signed up for the ride and the process, as nobody yet knows what division we will be in.

Really promising stuff.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 14:16 - Apr 26 with 1137 viewsStewart27

I keep checking my confirmation email to make sure I renewed.
A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 14:24 - Apr 26 with 1103 viewstextbackup

Read that 4/5 times… still didn’t really sink in this was what we have become

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 14:26 - Apr 26 with 1082 viewsbazza

A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 13:00 - Apr 26 by MK1

What a distance we have come in such a short space of time. A few years back we were getting 18,000 on a good day. These truly are the days.

I think it was well below that .. more around 11k bums in seats 14k “attendance” tops with season tickets..
A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 14:30 - Apr 26 with 1062 viewsjasondozzell

A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 13:00 - Apr 26 by MK1

At one point we were down to 8,000.

All those days watching us struggle on ifollow. The very lowest point of the Evans era. Getting thumped by Lincoln etc.
A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 15:15 - Apr 26 with 951 viewsBuhrer

A waiting list for Ipswich Town season tickets… on 14:16 - Apr 26 by Stewart27

I keep checking my confirmation email to make sure I renewed.

I just had to login to check they were there!
Login to get fewer ads

It’s much needed on 15:37 - Apr 26 with 825 viewsunstableblue

Significant demand for season tickets

I reckon they could sell another 5000

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

It’s much needed on 15:49 - Apr 26 with 780 viewsStewart27

It’s much needed on 15:37 - Apr 26 by unstableblue

Significant demand for season tickets

I reckon they could sell another 5000

And the rest!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024