Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game 21:00 - Apr 25 with 1159 viewstextbackup

IF we make it up there, you reckon KM holds his nerve and we try and play out from the back against the very best in the PL? because it’s not working for Brighton, with dare I say it, much better players than us.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:11 - Apr 25 with 1089 viewsBigalhunter

I remember thinking the same thing last season.
‘Yeah, it worked against Peterborough, Barnsley and Derby but will it work against the big boy bullies in the Championship?’
If we go up and keep him, I reckon he’ll have a stab at it again, because the season isn’t decided by the score against Abu Dhabi.
Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:16 - Apr 25 with 1053 viewsMK1

With Kieran and a few new signings, I reckon we win the league.
Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:19 - Apr 25 with 1036 viewsGuthrum

Depends whether it gets us points in the other 30-or-so games over the season. Matches against ManC, Liverpool, Arsenal are almost a free hit. If it works, wonderful, but they are not going to decide our survival chances if promoted.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:21 - Apr 25 with 1020 viewstextbackup

Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:11 - Apr 25 by Bigalhunter

I remember thinking the same thing last season.
‘Yeah, it worked against Peterborough, Barnsley and Derby but will it work against the big boy bullies in the Championship?’
If we go up and keep him, I reckon he’ll have a stab at it again, because the season isn’t decided by the score against Abu Dhabi.

Fair point, I guess it’s only Leeds it’s not worked against

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:25 - Apr 25 with 1023 viewsSitfcB

I think he made a quip about the only team he’d change the system for is Man City after a cup game last season.
[Post edited 25 Apr 22:40]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:35 - Apr 25 with 976 viewsBigalhunter

Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 21:21 - Apr 25 by textbackup

Fair point, I guess it’s only Leeds it’s not worked against

Spectacularly went wrong there, partly because we don’t cope well with Saturday midday kick offs anyway.
Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 12:56 - Apr 26 with 478 viewsstrikalite

Brighton were determined to stick to that too, surely you have to mix it up a bit, every single time the Brighton keeper went short, City had 7 players poised waiting within yards..

At least if the keeper plays it long it gets the team up the pitch and pushes City back from time to time..
Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 14:38 - Apr 26 with 380 viewsHelp

Why would Kieran change his ethos. It is up to the players to be aware enough to do that adequately. Brighton looked like they were playing hot potato with the ball at times. No composure
Login to get fewer ads

Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 16:41 - Apr 26 with 306 viewstractorboy1978

De Zerbi's stock is really starting to fall isn't it? Which is probably good news for us.
[Post edited 26 Apr 16:46]
Watching the Brighton Vs Man City game on 16:43 - Apr 26 with 295 views_clive_baker_

More to the point, would Man City hold their nerve and try it against us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024