Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we all holding up? 12:29 - Apr 25 with 1837 viewsvestanpance

Annual pance check in. We got this, right?

Blog: Saturday is Non-League Day

How are we all holding up? on 10:59 - Apr 26 with 197 viewsLord_Lucan

Hey Vests baby, great to see you back.

Seeing that you asked, I'm not doing very well, I can't take the pressure!

I spend most days staring at the league table.

Yesterday I had such a productive start of the day with by bookkeeper that I thought I was back on top. Problem is I took her for a mid afternoon celebratory pint and then wrote the day off. By the look of it, before collapsing, I posted a load of sh1t on here

I have also just read on my whatsapp that last night I asked a customer if we could switch our Tuesday evening meeting from Burton on Trent to Coventry. Not only that, I asked another customer in Coventry to get me tickets to the game. So, not only have I seem to have switched my meeting to a different town, it will now take place in a football stadium.

Today I should really be getting back to work but I've had a breakfast beer by mistake.

**Pull yourself together Lucan!
[Post edited 26 Apr 11:00]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How are we all holding up? on 11:01 - Apr 26 with 172 viewsthebooks

Morning dude, it’s 2004 again!

No idea what anyone’s worrying about.
How are we all holding up? on 11:07 - Apr 26 with 142 viewsvestanpance

How are we all holding up? on 10:59 - Apr 26 by Lord_Lucan

Hey Vests baby, great to see you back.

Seeing that you asked, I'm not doing very well, I can't take the pressure!

I spend most days staring at the league table.

Yesterday I had such a productive start of the day with by bookkeeper that I thought I was back on top. Problem is I took her for a mid afternoon celebratory pint and then wrote the day off. By the look of it, before collapsing, I posted a load of sh1t on here

I have also just read on my whatsapp that last night I asked a customer if we could switch our Tuesday evening meeting from Burton on Trent to Coventry. Not only that, I asked another customer in Coventry to get me tickets to the game. So, not only have I seem to have switched my meeting to a different town, it will now take place in a football stadium.

Today I should really be getting back to work but I've had a breakfast beer by mistake.

**Pull yourself together Lucan!
[Post edited 26 Apr 11:00]

Hahaha, no matter how old you get, it still gets you huh!?

Blog: Saturday is Non-League Day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024