Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds 11:46 - Apr 25 with 3524 viewsgiant_stow

What a world.

I really didn't want to bring them into it, but the school would do nothing without reporting a crime.

Their parents had no idea what they were up to.

Sorry - letting off steam.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 11:47 - Apr 25 with 3224 viewsKeno

Hope you and family are ok Ulla

feel free to let of steam on here anytime
[Post edited 25 Apr 11:52]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 11:48 - Apr 25 with 3218 viewsNthQldITFC

Hope you and yours are OK.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 11:59 - Apr 25 with 3113 viewsfooters

How many cola cubes did they get away with?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:07 - Apr 25 with 3041 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hope everything is ok mate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:18 - Apr 25 with 2987 viewsgiant_stow

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:07 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

Hope everything is ok mate.

Yeah all ok thanks - just ridiculous that its come to this. It started two months back with a head-stamping in a park - yesterday, we got more violence and extreme intimidation which terrified the 4 kids I had in my car for football training.

Anyway, sorry all - just sounding off.
[Post edited 25 Apr 12:19]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:46 - Apr 25 with 2801 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:18 - Apr 25 by giant_stow

Yeah all ok thanks - just ridiculous that its come to this. It started two months back with a head-stamping in a park - yesterday, we got more violence and extreme intimidation which terrified the 4 kids I had in my car for football training.

Anyway, sorry all - just sounding off.
[Post edited 25 Apr 12:19]

Sounds awful. Hope the police / parents sort it.
I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:59 - Apr 25 with 2739 viewsgiant_stow

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:46 - Apr 25 by PrideOfTheEast

Sounds awful. Hope the police / parents sort it.

thanks, but the main attacker's mum has blocked mine and my mrs' phones a while back after the head-stamping, the coward. Would have much preferred to sort it directly with her like adults.

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 13:05 - Apr 25 with 2686 viewsleitrimblue

That sounds awful Ull,s. Hope it all gets sorted soon enough and the 4 of um can move on
Login to get fewer ads

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 13:07 - Apr 25 with 2676 viewsBuhrer

Any chance of sending some 14 year olds around for a chat?
I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 13:39 - Apr 25 with 2488 viewsBossy

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 11:59 - Apr 25 by footers

How many cola cubes did they get away with?

Hardly an appropriate comment is it?
Unfortunately the parents of little scrotes.... on 13:44 - Apr 25 with 2419 viewsBloots

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 12:59 - Apr 25 by giant_stow

thanks, but the main attacker's mum has blocked mine and my mrs' phones a while back after the head-stamping, the coward. Would have much preferred to sort it directly with her like adults.

....tend to just be bigger scrotes.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 15:07 - Apr 25 with 2006 viewsBiGDonnie

Grass.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 15:18 - Apr 25 with 1949 viewsleitrimblue

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 15:07 - Apr 25 by BiGDonnie

Grass.

Selling or looking to buy Don?
I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 15:19 - Apr 25 with 1940 viewsTVRBlue

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 15:18 - Apr 25 by leitrimblue

Selling or looking to buy Don?

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 15:26 - Apr 25 with 1876 viewschicoazul

What sort of response did you get from Babylon ullers?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 16:03 - Apr 25 with 1723 viewsgiant_stow

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 15:26 - Apr 25 by chicoazul

What sort of response did you get from Babylon ullers?

I was nervous about phoning them re kids stuff tbh - as I say above, I really wanted to avoid that, so thought they might treat me as a time-waster.

It was actually the total opposite - they took their time, told me that I wasn't reporting 'anti social behavior' but 'assault' and gave me an appointment for them to take further details. Unfortunately, that appointment isn't till Sat 4th - stretched resources at play I assume - so not sure what will happen in the meantime, but so far 10/10.

Has a response to this been removed….? on 16:36 - Apr 25 with 1586 viewsBloots

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 13:07 - Apr 25 by Buhrer

….already!!?

Goodness me.

A week isn’t bad to be fair…. on 16:43 - Apr 25 with 1562 viewsBloots

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 16:03 - Apr 25 by giant_stow

I was nervous about phoning them re kids stuff tbh - as I say above, I really wanted to avoid that, so thought they might treat me as a time-waster.

It was actually the total opposite - they took their time, told me that I wasn't reporting 'anti social behavior' but 'assault' and gave me an appointment for them to take further details. Unfortunately, that appointment isn't till Sat 4th - stretched resources at play I assume - so not sure what will happen in the meantime, but so far 10/10.

….I had them turn up in my doorstep last year 8 months after an alleged assault.

8 months!!

I’d genuinely forgotten all about it by the time they interviewed me.

And after all that time they didn’t even bother charging me.

Bunch of clowns.

A week isn’t bad to be fair…. on 16:52 - Apr 25 with 1534 viewsgiant_stow

A week isn’t bad to be fair…. on 16:43 - Apr 25 by Bloots

….I had them turn up in my doorstep last year 8 months after an alleged assault.

8 months!!

I’d genuinely forgotten all about it by the time they interviewed me.

And after all that time they didn’t even bother charging me.

Bunch of clowns.

arf!

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 17:40 - Apr 25 with 1379 viewsblueasfook

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 13:07 - Apr 25 by Buhrer

That's the old Burer we know and love.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 18:33 - Apr 25 with 1225 viewsMK1

Hope you and your family are ok mate. Awful when kids kick off. They parents are probably just as bad, so the Police was the right move. Take care and let off steam on here whenever you like fella.
Has a response to this been removed….? on 18:33 - Apr 25 with 1224 viewsGlasgowBlue

Has a response to this been removed….? on 16:36 - Apr 25 by Bloots

….already!!?

Goodness me.

In fairness that's a whole 24 hours until the first post was removed. Obviously not yet match fit.

Iron Lion Zion

Baffling, totally baffling. (n/t) on 18:42 - Apr 25 with 1169 viewsBloots

Has a response to this been removed….? on 18:33 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

In fairness that's a whole 24 hours until the first post was removed. Obviously not yet match fit.

Baffling, totally baffling. (n/t) on 19:48 - Apr 25 with 1032 viewsblueasfook

Baffling, totally baffling. (n/t) on 18:42 - Apr 25 by Bloots

I was not aware he'd had a go at me and Zapers. I didn't see the removed post but was made aware of it.

What a cracking decision to let him back.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Baffling, totally baffling. (n/t) on 19:52 - Apr 25 with 998 viewsGlasgowBlue

Baffling, totally baffling. (n/t) on 19:48 - Apr 25 by blueasfook

I was not aware he'd had a go at me and Zapers. I didn't see the removed post but was made aware of it.

What a cracking decision to let him back.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024