Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* 22:26 - Apr 24 with 4962 viewsportmanking

On the plus side, Philogene and Carvalho both played the full 90 tonight...
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 07:03 - Apr 25 with 1157 viewspennblue

Good, let him lump on more pressure onto his team.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 07:28 - Apr 25 with 1107 viewsPinewoodblue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:36 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

Although just thinking of the score in the second leg when we went into a two-legged final after a 3-0 home win. Damn.

Hull are no Barca.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 07:32 - Apr 25 with 1100 viewsKieran_Knows

Makes me appreciate McKenna even more. You’d never hear him come out with that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 07:48 - Apr 25 with 1039 viewsSacrebleu

They picked up 4 yellows last night. Gonna a be a frantic game from them on Saturday.
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 09:29 - Apr 25 with 915 viewsExiled2Surrey

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 07:48 - Apr 25 by Sacrebleu

They picked up 4 yellows last night. Gonna a be a frantic game from them on Saturday.

I think that Seri, Philogene are on 9 yellows
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 09:34 - Apr 25 with 890 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 09:29 - Apr 25 by Exiled2Surrey

I think that Seri, Philogene are on 9 yellows

15 is the next suspension point

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 09:58 - Apr 25 with 815 viewsFrankMarshall

We have to win it too. Massive game for both clubs unless Norwich win beforehand.

Frank Marshall

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 09:58 - Apr 25 with 816 viewsportmanking

Rosenior also said that Liam Delap isn't fit enough to start back-to-back games, so he's most likely to be on the bench from kick off.

That's a minor win for us as Hull are much better when he's leading their line.
Login to get fewer ads

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 10:23 - Apr 25 with 762 viewsBobbychase

Weird cup final if their play-off push is all but impossible by 8pm

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 11:03 - Apr 25 with 705 viewslizzibee

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:58 - Apr 24 by le2blue

I recall Michael Duff doing the same at Barnsley last year, having been undefeated in 4 games....then along came Ipswich.

That didn't end well did it... a nice repeat of that Saturday will do me nicely. Still not sure how he managed to get his name on the manager of the year shortlist
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 11:25 - Apr 25 with 664 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 00:40 - Apr 25 by Europablue

Do away goals even count anymore?

Yes, each goal counts as one goal.

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 11:49 - Apr 25 with 629 viewsVic

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 09:58 - Apr 25 by FrankMarshall

We have to win it too. Massive game for both clubs unless Norwich win beforehand.

It is. Lose and it will be v difficult to get top two. It's a huge game for us.

I've never, ever wanted Norwich to have a big win, but I do on Saturday!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 12:38 - Apr 25 with 557 viewsLeoMuff

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:59 - Apr 24 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

I honestly see the chance of Leeds not beating Southampton as less than 1%

That’s what I thought about Blackburn Tbf, hopefully we won’t need it but Southampton will want to lay a marker down after Wednesday and won’t want to get beaten by a potential play off rival

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 13:21 - Apr 25 with 471 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The pressure is on them too - they have to win at all costs. I think that plays into our hands personally, where we’ve struggled to break teams down recently (which I put down to tiredness as much as anything), this is set up nicely for rapid counter attacks. They’ve got to take the game to us and cannot sit back, if we can break the press and unleash Hutch and Broady we’ll definitely cause them problems. I feel this would be a good game for AAH and his pace, but I think KM will stick with Moore.

Hopefully Moore is refreshed from the break he’s looked knackered to me, and after that amazing start, he’s well overdue a goal.
Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 13:30 - Apr 25 with 449 viewsgainsboroughblue

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 23:02 - Apr 24 by patrickswell

Well from a Hull perspective, they need to play like it’s a cup final given the way they’ve crapped the bed since around mid February and allowed Norwich to steal past them and into the top 6.

Rosenior’s nomination for manager of the year was one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen outside of a Best Supporting Actress Oscar shortlist.

It all started with that Friday night home game v Nodge that they lost in January time.

Hull were really crap that night and Nodge should've had a red card.

That closed the gap between them to something like a point with Sunderland still ahead of them both in 6th.

If Nodge make the play-offs, they will owe a bit of a debt to the car crash scenarios at Birmingham and Sunderland and the bed sh1tting at Hull and Coventry.
[Post edited 25 Apr 13:30]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 13:47 - Apr 25 with 407 viewsReus30

Rosenior's just labelled Saturday their 'cup final' *gulp* on 22:58 - Apr 24 by le2blue

I recall Michael Duff doing the same at Barnsley last year, having been undefeated in 4 games....then along came Ipswich.

But we also had a guy up top who was at his absolute best in that game.

I'd feel better if George was back leading the line. We would have had this league wrapped up by now if he never got injured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024