Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season 17:28 - Apr 24 with 1571 viewsMaySixth

keep the faith

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

It was a total performance on 17:57 - Apr 24 with 1516 viewsunstableblue

They could get near us

We were flying as a system of play and a group of players

Out team that day

Hladky
Williams Wolf Fridge Davis
Morsy Luongo
Burns Chappers Harness
Hirst

Burns, Chappers and Harness the scorers

Hull made more passes just, and had more possession, just

We had 14 shots and 6 on target

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 17:58 - Apr 24 with 1505 viewsMK1

Didn't think you gave a sh1t either way?
We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 18:26 - Apr 24 with 1411 viewsMaySixth

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 17:58 - Apr 24 by MK1

Didn't think you gave a sh1t either way?

I don't.

Trying to keep you lot happy.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 18:34 - Apr 24 with 1381 viewsMK1

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 18:26 - Apr 24 by MaySixth

I don't.

Trying to keep you lot happy.

I'm happy mate, because WE ARE GOING UP.
We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 19:04 - Apr 24 with 1285 viewsSacrebleu

A draw tonight and the anticipated wins by WBA and Scum on Saturday means Hull will know their fate before their Ipswich 8pm kick-off.

Would Hull play with gay abandon to please their fans or slump into depression?
We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 21:45 - Apr 24 with 1047 viewsArnieM

Hull winn8ng, and have looked the much stronger side in my view. So the6 will now be going for the Town jugular on Sat. How will Town fair against a Hull side going for it!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 21:58 - Apr 24 with 954 viewsMK1

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 21:45 - Apr 24 by ArnieM

Hull winn8ng, and have looked the much stronger side in my view. So the6 will now be going for the Town jugular on Sat. How will Town fair against a Hull side going for it!

Very well I reckon. Bring it on.
We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 22:01 - Apr 24 with 924 viewsEuropablue

We should follow KM's advice and enjoy matches and look forward to them because we know that all things being equal we will win all three matches. The element of possibly of dropping points is what makes it exciting!
Login to get fewer ads

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 22:05 - Apr 24 with 884 viewsArnieM

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 21:58 - Apr 24 by MK1

Very well I reckon. Bring it on.

Fingers firmly crossed here … I’m praying hard lol!

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 23:04 - Apr 24 with 735 viewsExiled2Surrey

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 19:04 - Apr 24 by Sacrebleu

A draw tonight and the anticipated wins by WBA and Scum on Saturday means Hull will know their fate before their Ipswich 8pm kick-off.

Would Hull play with gay abandon to please their fans or slump into depression?

Of the two teams, I am going to suggest that Hull playing with the brakes off are likely to be less effective than Coventry. So this result might have been good for us.

I just think that if Hull said "we need to win this so lets go for it", their flair players will just try and do it themselves - Philogene and Carvalho strike me as the sort of players who would like to think that they are the best in the league and will try to prove it. Coventry I would imagine would be more about playing in their structure.

Heaven knows how Rosenior beat Robins to a place in the top three managers in the Championship.
We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 10:06 - Apr 25 with 445 viewsArnieM

We absolutely battered Hull at Portman Road this season on 23:04 - Apr 24 by Exiled2Surrey

Of the two teams, I am going to suggest that Hull playing with the brakes off are likely to be less effective than Coventry. So this result might have been good for us.

I just think that if Hull said "we need to win this so lets go for it", their flair players will just try and do it themselves - Philogene and Carvalho strike me as the sort of players who would like to think that they are the best in the league and will try to prove it. Coventry I would imagine would be more about playing in their structure.

Heaven knows how Rosenior beat Robins to a place in the top three managers in the Championship.

I know Coventry last night were licking their wounds so to speak after the cup game, but Hull looked by far the more effective team to me. So much more physical and athletic and quick. Sats game won’t be for feint hearted, I just hope Town show up becysse through the years,( this one included), for the “ big one”, we haven’t turned up. I’m hoping the 2 week break will have gone a power of good for tired legs, and that Kieran and the boys have been able to thoroughly prepare for this game. It really is a must win.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024