Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I believe 16:55 - Apr 24 with 894 viewsPaul

I think this two week break is doing the majority of us fans more harm than good (certainly I feel I have gone loopy) but hopefully for the manager and squad it's the reverse.

It's easy to feel a bit deflated after Leicester's two wins and Leeds's win on Monday night. I felt very flat after Monday, but our destiny is still totally in our hands and this could be where KM's one game at a time policy could really bear fruits.

Hull on Saturday is huge - win there and I think we will do it. As a fan base we need to get behind the team 100% for the biggest week of their lives. Even if we end up in the play-offs, this manager and this team deserve nothing but all of our support - it's been an incredible 15 months wherever we end up next season and it's a privilege to have witnessed it.

COYB!
I believe on 16:58 - Apr 24 with 859 viewstextbackup

I believe that if we finish in the PO it won’t see us sulk and crash out… I think we’ve shown we deserve to be up there, and that regardless of finishing in the PO we are on our journey to the big time.

If Leeds finish 3rd, it’ll be a huge blow to them, and they’ll crash in the PO.

Edit-this is off topic slightly I know
[Post edited 24 Apr 17:04]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I believe on 17:04 - Apr 24 with 811 viewsKeno

for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows
then the b'stard grow pollen
which gets up your nose

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I believe on 17:43 - Apr 24 with 738 viewsNthQldITFC

I can honestly say that while I've been missing footie and feeling it during the two week international breaks, this one has been a relaxation thing for me. I just know that the rest and prep going on at Playford Road will be top notch and exactly what we need.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I believe on 18:14 - Apr 24 with 659 viewsIllinoisblue

I believe on 16:58 - Apr 24 by textbackup

I believe that if we finish in the PO it won’t see us sulk and crash out… I think we’ve shown we deserve to be up there, and that regardless of finishing in the PO we are on our journey to the big time.

If Leeds finish 3rd, it’ll be a huge blow to them, and they’ll crash in the PO.

Edit-this is off topic slightly I know
[Post edited 24 Apr 17:04]

If we do end up in playoffs and have to play that team, I think us losing to them recently will actually help us. The obvious revenge angle plus they’ll be thinking they’re favorites. KM masterclass incoming. (But fk it, let’s win the next three.)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I believe on 18:46 - Apr 24 with 557 viewscarlisleaway

I believe on 18:14 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

If we do end up in playoffs and have to play that team, I think us losing to them recently will actually help us. The obvious revenge angle plus they’ll be thinking they’re favorites. KM masterclass incoming. (But fk it, let’s win the next three.)

Also we need Sam Morsy available in the play offs if that is the way we go
I believe on 20:16 - Apr 24 with 399 viewsBarcaBlue

I believe on 17:43 - Apr 24 by NthQldITFC

I can honestly say that while I've been missing footie and feeling it during the two week international breaks, this one has been a relaxation thing for me. I just know that the rest and prep going on at Playford Road will be top notch and exactly what we need.

Loads of time to work on set piece routines. Bet we see something new from Leif and Chappers on Saturday. Be great to see Wes and / or Hirst on the bench too. I'm feeling pretty positive, I'm sure the players will be eager for the match to come around and get back at it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024