Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. 20:51 - Apr 23 with 626 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not that we should be relying on others but two very disappointing performances (for varying reasons)

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. on 20:54 - Apr 23 with 567 viewsWicklowBlue

Equally we've had 2 weeks rest and training time so we should be back to high energy. Right out of the blocks and over running the opposition which in fairness Leicester and to some extent Leeds (first half) have been.
I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. on 20:55 - Apr 23 with 542 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Southampton bottling promotion, after bottling their relegation scrap last year. Team of bottle jobs - no wonder Russel Martin feels at home there.
I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. on 20:57 - Apr 23 with 517 viewsBigalhunter

We’re not really relying on others.
It is in our hands completely. Hull and Coventry are miles behind us for a reason.
Win the last three games and we’re up even if Leicester and Leeds win their remaining games 30 nil.
[Post edited 23 Apr 20:58]
I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. on 21:01 - Apr 23 with 453 viewsNthQldITFC

I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. on 20:55 - Apr 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Southampton bottling promotion, after bottling their relegation scrap last year. Team of bottle jobs - no wonder Russel Martin feels at home there.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, and I'm sure I'm just being paranoid but Southampton don't look like they're trying to me. Bstards.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. on 21:03 - Apr 23 with 426 viewsgainsboroughblue

I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. on 20:57 - Apr 23 by Bigalhunter

We’re not really relying on others.
It is in our hands completely. Hull and Coventry are miles behind us for a reason.
Win the last three games and we’re up even if Leicester and Leeds win their remaining games 30 nil.
[Post edited 23 Apr 20:58]

OK, maybe not relying but looking at the fixtures that remained, last night and tonight were the ones I was the most hopeful we'd have a helping hand. Still time tonight but Saints need to improve by several tens of percents.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024