Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester v Southampton 19:30 - Apr 23 with 1171 viewsblueasfook

Tasty. Worst result here would be for Southampton to take the 3 points. That would throw 4 teams into the mix for the top 2 spots. Draw will do for me.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Leicester v Southampton on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 1132 viewsunbelievablue

Lol.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Leicester v Southampton on 19:36 - Apr 23 with 1073 viewsMK1

Tonight's result doesn't really change anything does it?
If we win our 3 remaining games, then we are up regardless.
Leicester v Southampton on 19:37 - Apr 23 with 1057 viewsunbelievablue

Leicester v Southampton on 19:36 - Apr 23 by MK1

Tonight's result doesn't really change anything does it?
If we win our 3 remaining games, then we are up regardless.

I don't understand this mindset. Feels blinkered. The likelihood of us winning all 3 is probably relatively low, therefore, it makes sense to consider the results of the other teams.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Leicester v Southampton on 19:41 - Apr 23 with 996 viewsMK1

Leicester v Southampton on 19:37 - Apr 23 by unbelievablue

I don't understand this mindset. Feels blinkered. The likelihood of us winning all 3 is probably relatively low, therefore, it makes sense to consider the results of the other teams.

Think Leeds are the most likely to finish second, so that theory is more in line with their games for me.
Doesn't change the fact that if we win all 3, which is highly possible, then we go up.
Leicester v Southampton on 19:47 - Apr 23 with 934 viewsblueasfook

Leicester v Southampton on 19:41 - Apr 23 by MK1

Think Leeds are the most likely to finish second, so that theory is more in line with their games for me.
Doesn't change the fact that if we win all 3, which is highly possible, then we go up.

Not sure its guaranteed we will win our 3 remaining games. We haven't won in last 3 and have 2 tough away games coming up. I dont think we csn relax just yet. These last 3 games though will define our season. If we do enough to go up then we will deserve it.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Leicester v Southampton on 19:56 - Apr 23 with 829 viewsSarge

4 into 2 is better than 2 into 1 isn’t it? Especially when two of them play each other on the last day.

If Southampton can beat Leicester and Leeds and somehow lose to Stoke we’ll be in dreamland.
Leicester v Southampton on 19:57 - Apr 23 with 815 views_clive_baker_

Leicester v Southampton on 19:41 - Apr 23 by MK1

It’s definitely more true of Leeds. Looks like a shoot out between the 2 of us IMO, so I’m way more interested in how they get on at QPR on Friday. With Southampton’s defeat at Cardiff though I’m now very happy for them to win tonight, i wouldn’t have been otherwise. I think if they catch us then we’re not finishing top 2 anyway, so it would be good to see Leicester kept in touching distance. You never know, if they cock up at Preston as well as tonight it could be interesting.
Leicester v Southampton on 20:14 - Apr 23 with 649 viewsJ2BLUE

Not really worried about Southampton and would like them to win.

If Southampton overtake us we have probably fooked it.
[Post edited 23 Apr 20:15]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024