Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today 16:43 - Apr 23 with 736 viewsDubtractor

And I do understand, as a sort of coping mechanism, why the question keeps getting posed, but.......

It's all stress for no reason, because THE TOWN ARE GOING UP, THE TOWN ARE GOING UP, AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US....

Disclaimer: I may not actually be as confident as that all caps statement implies.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 16:45 - Apr 23 with 709 views_clive_baker_

WE'RE GOING UP AS FOOKING CHAMPIONS
Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 16:57 - Apr 23 with 659 viewsIllinoisblue

I’ve shifted my thinking to “hey, you know what, winning the playoffs at Wembley is a really cool way to go up”. But it’s not really working.

Also, Jesus fking Christ, ITS IN OUR HANDS. Still. Was and still is. Just three wins. That’s all. Nothing can go wrong now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:03 - Apr 23 with 631 viewsSitfcB

For the last hour I’ve been at the stage of accepting that we’re going to finish third and that I’m really, really looking forward to Norwich away.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:06 - Apr 23 with 611 viewshype313

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:03 - Apr 23 by SitfcB

For the last hour I’ve been at the stage of accepting that we’re going to finish third and that I’m really, really looking forward to Norwich away.

I'm just grateful we're mathematically clear of relegation.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:20 - Apr 23 with 577 viewsEuropablue

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 16:57 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

I’ve shifted my thinking to “hey, you know what, winning the playoffs at Wembley is a really cool way to go up”. But it’s not really working.

Also, Jesus fking Christ, ITS IN OUR HANDS. Still. Was and still is. Just three wins. That’s all. Nothing can go wrong now.

I don't want to qualify for the playoffs, it messes with plans.
Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:21 - Apr 23 with 577 viewsEuropablue

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:03 - Apr 23 by SitfcB

Southampton could finish above us or Norwich could finish above WBA.
Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:58 - Apr 23 with 522 viewsgainsboroughblue

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 16:57 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

Three wins. Three little wins.

If any manager can be backed to do that, it's one who has won 87 out of his 112 league games.

As for Wembley, in 2000 I was really relaxed about it in a 'nothing can go wrong' type way. I guess drinking from 6 in the morning helped but that was definitely our time. We'd be underdogs arguably this time, despite the points haul which will feel a bit odd in some respects.

The one thing that will destroy me over the summer is if that lot go up, possibly beating us along the way, and us and our 17 extra points, 8 less defeats means absolutely feck all. Jeez, I feel sick with the thought.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 18:10 - Apr 23 with 478 viewsDubtractor

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 17:58 - Apr 23 by gainsboroughblue

Three wins. Three little wins.

If any manager can be backed to do that, it's one who has won 87 out of his 112 league games.

As for Wembley, in 2000 I was really relaxed about it in a 'nothing can go wrong' type way. I guess drinking from 6 in the morning helped but that was definitely our time. We'd be underdogs arguably this time, despite the points haul which will feel a bit odd in some respects.

The one thing that will destroy me over the summer is if that lot go up, possibly beating us along the way, and us and our 17 extra points, 8 less defeats means absolutely feck all. Jeez, I feel sick with the thought.

Honestly, that scenario is the one thing that really scares me. I can cope with not going up, its been a great season from start to finish, on top of an amazing season last year too, and we've been a brilliant team to watch over that period, but if those pricks go up and we don't then I might do a bad swear.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 18:17 - Apr 23 with 449 viewsIllinoisblue

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 18:10 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

Honestly, that scenario is the one thing that really scares me. I can cope with not going up, its been a great season from start to finish, on top of an amazing season last year too, and we've been a brilliant team to watch over that period, but if those pricks go up and we don't then I might do a bad swear.

I’m tempted to put some money on to soften the blow. There’s a sense of inevitably about it. The banter and the memes will be horrific.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lots of 'what if we don't go up?' type posts today on 18:50 - Apr 23 with 342 viewsMK1

SIR KIERAN McKENNA'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024