Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today 15:54 - Apr 23 with 1147 viewsSteve_M

This is the right approach.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 15:55 - Apr 23 with 1090 views_clive_baker_

EIEIEIO
I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:06 - Apr 23 with 987 viewsHelp

How do they make it look sunny there when Ipswich has been overcast all day
I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:06 - Apr 23 with 986 views92_Laces

This is the way.
I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:09 - Apr 23 with 959 viewsKieran_Knows

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:06 - Apr 23 by Help

Bloody government, tampering with the weather again ... said Matt Le Tissier.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:09 - Apr 23 with 944 viewsFrimleyBlue

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:06 - Apr 23 by Help

It's the light shining from Hirst.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:10 - Apr 23 with 941 viewslazyblue

They are at the same place we had golf holiday last week.
I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:13 - Apr 23 with 910 views_clive_baker_

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:09 - Apr 23 by Kieran_Knows

Bloody government, tampering with the weather again ... said Matt Le Tissier.

[Post edited 23 Apr 16:13]
I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:18 - Apr 23 with 852 viewsBigalhunter

Sun shines on the righteous.
The Lord Almighty clearly signalling his approval of Vaclav’s high risk high reward strategy and Leif’s lethal delivery into the box.
Login to get fewer ads

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:20 - Apr 23 with 828 viewsEuropablue

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:18 - Apr 23 by Bigalhunter

Sun shines on the righteous.
The Lord Almighty clearly signalling his approval of Vaclav’s high risk high reward strategy and Leif’s lethal delivery into the box.

God has ordained that we will slay Goliath!
I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 608 viewsIllinoisblue

I see whoever runs the ITFC Twitter account has been on here today on 16:10 - Apr 23 by lazyblue

They are at the same place we had golf holiday last week.

I was wondering when Playford Road got dirt hills.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024