Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The difference in quality between these 2 teams is huge 21:48 - Apr 22 with 434 viewsDubtractor

Middlesborough putting in lots of effort, for limited reward, whereas what Leeds do looks effortless. Every pass finds it's mark, they are clinical in the final third, and player for player they are head and shoulders above Middlesborough. This second half they have just killed the game, let Boro have the ball, but still looked most likely to score more.

Pretty depressing tbh!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The difference in quality between these 2 teams is huge on 21:49 - Apr 22 with 408 viewsEuropablue

It helps Leeds that their two players played against us, but are not allowed to play against them.
The difference in quality between these 2 teams is huge on 21:49 - Apr 22 with 392 viewsDubtractor

The difference in quality between these 2 teams is huge on 21:49 - Apr 22 by Europablue

It helps Leeds that their two players played against us, but are not allowed to play against them.

Yep, Boro have looked piss poor in both full back positions.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The difference in quality between these 2 teams is huge on 21:50 - Apr 22 with 380 viewsSteve_M

I can’t help thinking that this match at Elland Road would have been better for us, more pressure on Leeds and Boro look better sitting back a bit and breaking.

Equally, had Sarmiento made it 2-1 last Saturday then we could have just hit them on the break too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The difference in quality between these 2 teams is huge on 21:51 - Apr 22 with 351 viewsbazza

Certainly been a tough watch .. another sleepless night ahead
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024