Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know people said about KM on the phone 20:46 - Apr 22 with 533 viewsFrimleyBlue

But didn't really think Boro would play exactly the same way we did at home v leeds.

Look dangerous on attack but so many gaps when leeds break.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I know people said about KM on the phone on 20:51 - Apr 22 with 469 viewsArnieM

Exactly!!

If only Town had adopted a slightly more cautious approach at Elland road we might have got something from the game. The same can be said when playing against scum too. We struggle to defend against counter attacking sides.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I know people said about KM on the phone on 20:52 - Apr 22 with 417 viewsbazza

I know people said about KM on the phone on 20:51 - Apr 22 by ArnieM

Exactly!!

If only Town had adopted a slightly more cautious approach at Elland road we might have got something from the game. The same can be said when playing against scum too. We struggle to defend against counter attacking sides.

Yep, exactly why we are on the verge of relegation again.
I know people said about KM on the phone on 20:54 - Apr 22 with 347 viewsFrimleyBlue

Exactly!!

I was saying more tongue in cheek about how similar the two games are home v leeds than actually being annoyed by it lol.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I know people said about KM on the phone on 20:57 - Apr 22 with 282 viewsEuropablue

I know people said about KM on the phone on 20:52 - Apr 22 by bazza

Yep, exactly why we are on the verge of relegation again.

Just because we can see a tactical error after the fact does not mean that KM is suddenly a bad manager. It is very clear after losing 4-0 that it would have been better to keep it tight, but during the match it can be difficult to stop the momentum and maybe they just put away their chances well.
I know people said about KM on the phone on 20:58 - Apr 22 with 245 viewssmithy69

Exactly!!

We need to win all 3 to avoid relegation. Fingers crossed we can do it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024