Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TownTv 16:53 - Apr 22 with 1388 viewsbluesbrothers

Am I right in saying iFollow is no longer a thing next season? Seem to think I read it somewhere - what's the future of Town TV is we go up/stay down?
TownTv on 18:08 - Apr 22 with 1246 viewsHelp

Yes because sky control everything.

If we get promoted you will be able to watch about 3 games all season. But at least we will never have the 3pm on a Saturday blackout as we will never be on a 3pm on a Saturday and all the other games will be on sky any day of the week
TownTv on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1195 viewsSwansea_Blue

TownTv on 18:08 - Apr 22 by Help

If we get promoted you will be able to watch about 3 games all season. But at least we will never have the 3pm on a Saturday blackout as we will never be on a 3pm on a Saturday and all the other games will be on sky any day of the week

If the leagues gave a flying fig about the clubs or the fans they'd go down the route of allowing the clubs to have more control. What respecting fan would prefer a Sky subscription to a streaming subscription from their own club involving their own legends as commentators, etc?

Sadly they don't give a fig about the fans or the clubs. They REALLY like consumers though. Preferably in really big markets like those overseas.

#FcukSky and #FcukthePLandEFL for where they're taking us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TownTv on 13:06 - Apr 30 with 803 viewsEuropablue

TownTv on 18:21 - Apr 22 by Swansea_Blue

If the leagues gave a flying fig about the clubs or the fans they'd go down the route of allowing the clubs to have more control. What respecting fan would prefer a Sky subscription to a streaming subscription from their own club involving their own legends as commentators, etc?

Sadly they don't give a fig about the fans or the clubs. They REALLY like consumers though. Preferably in really big markets like those overseas.

#FcukSky and #FcukthePLandEFL for where they're taking us.

I only want to watch our matches, so Town TV has been perfect for me this season. I don't know if I'm going to be so engaged with the live matches next season.
I hate Sky, all they have done is increase the price of football and killed off our traditions.
TownTv on 14:39 - Apr 30 with 632 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

TownTv on 18:08 - Apr 22 by Help

Given that every PL game is streamed live in some countries, there tends to be a river you can float down peacefully if you do your homework. Not ideal, but there you go.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

TownTv on 15:02 - Apr 30 with 579 viewsKropotkin123

I can't remember when I was last able to watch a game.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

TownTv on 15:16 - Apr 30 with 513 viewsBattersea_Blue

TownTv on 15:02 - Apr 30 by Kropotkin123

I can't remember when I was last able to watch a game.

Many things are possible.

Sure, we wouldn’t be able to pilot a 747, press the button to send a nuke somewhere or have dinner with Margot Robbie (as much as I’d like to do that).

But with some resourcefulness and a few quid anyone can watch Ipswich games.
TownTv on 15:58 - Apr 30 with 404 viewsGlory_Hunter

Is this a definite end to it if Town were to find themselves in the Prem then?

Like you and others I'd be disappointed as for one I prefer the homely (and biased) feel of the Town TV set-up, but of course also the pricing is a different world to the cost Sky/now TV would amount to.

Sky don't permit clubs to have their own club versions running alongside their product?

I have no idea how this works at all.
TownTv on 16:03 - Apr 30 with 388 viewsScottCandage

Many Prem teams have a team-run adjunct video channel. It may be a reduced price deal (5 quid a month) for some exclusive video content, but no matches. I could see Town TV becoming something like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024