Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whya re these idiots sympathising with the defender on that handball? 17:23 - Apr 21 with 537 viewsredrickstuhaart

He literally spreads his arms to make himself big a moment beforehand.
Whya re these idiots sympathising with the defender on that handball? on 17:25 - Apr 21 with 517 viewsScuzzer

Because they're idiots.

Established 1968

Whya re these idiots sympathising with the defender on that handball? on 17:28 - Apr 21 with 487 viewsBloomBlue

I guess it's the inconsistencies, Chelsea had the same yesterday when a Man City player moved his arm towards his body after having it in the air and it hit his arm and that was classed as a natural movement. I thought both were pens
Whya re these idiots sympathising with the defender on that handball? on 17:33 - Apr 21 with 428 viewsacj

Think his arms were spread as if to say ‘I’m letting this ball go’ as he didn’t realise he had someone behind him, then he tried to bring his arms back in once he saw the player there but it was too late.

Stonewall pen, you can’t block a cross with an extended arm inside the six-yard box like that.

Extra time is the least Cov have deserved. United getting their keeper booked for time wasting against a side from a division below says it all - proper embarrassing from them.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

I really was surprised by the commentator and pundit then on 17:42 - Apr 21 with 370 viewsunstableblue

It’s a blatant handball and penalty

Don’t care if it’s behind him, it’s away from his body it’s stop a dangerous cross

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Whya re these idiots sympathising with the defender on that handball? on 18:04 - Apr 21 with 280 viewsFtnfwest

Deliberate or not he gains an advantage, penalty
Whya re these idiots sympathising with the defender on that handball? on 18:08 - Apr 21 with 260 viewsredrickstuhaart

Whya re these idiots sympathising with the defender on that handball? on 18:04 - Apr 21 by Ftnfwest

Deliberate or not he gains an advantage, penalty

Does the law say that?

Not convinced....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024