Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) 12:40 - Apr 21 with 1166 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 12:51 - Apr 21 with 1123 viewsIllinoisblue

Didn’t recognize Ewood Park with all those fans in it. Fair play to Weds taking 7k, great effort

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 1060 viewsgainsboroughblue

Its been pretty poor since.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 1053 viewsGlasgowBlue

and utter dross since.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:21 - Apr 21 with 1036 viewsIllinoisblue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:17 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

and utter dross since.

It’s been so bad. Staggering beyond belief to think that Wednesday were one win away from stopping us going up automatically. Their football is from another planet. Planet Sheeeite.

62 - 78 - 81

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:54 - Apr 21 with 947 viewsSitfcB

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:17 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

and utter dross since.

Hopefully will liven up a bit again now.

COYB

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:57 - Apr 21 with 928 viewsGlasgowBlue

Arf!

Iron Lion Zion

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:58 - Apr 21 with 917 viewsIllinoisblue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:54 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Hopefully will liven up a bit again now.

Very lively now

62 - 78 - 81

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:59 - Apr 21 with 900 viewsSitfcB

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 13:57 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

Arf!

Bryan Gunn is that you?

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:00 - Apr 21 with 886 viewsiamatractorboy

Incredible from the Rovers keeper.
Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:01 - Apr 21 with 884 views_clive_baker_

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:00 - Apr 21 by iamatractorboy

Incredible from the Rovers keeper.

I haven’t seen it, was it even worse than the goal he gifted us a few weeks back?
Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:02 - Apr 21 with 870 viewsBLUEBEAT

Done a Gunn

Poll: W or W

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:03 - Apr 21 with 866 viewsSitfcB

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:01 - Apr 21 by _clive_baker_

I haven’t seen it, was it even worse than the goal he gifted us a few weeks back?

Yes. 10 x worse

[Post edited 21 Apr 14:08]

COYB

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:06 - Apr 21 with 834 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:03 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Yes. 10 x worse

Hladky would have kept that out with his feet whilst the ball was still in the air.

Iron Lion Zion

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:07 - Apr 21 with 821 viewsChorleyBoy

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:03 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Yes. 10 x worse

And right in front of a packed away end.

Feel sorry for the lad, but I want Wednesday to win this one.
Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:11 - Apr 21 with 771 viewsRegencyBlue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:07 - Apr 21 by ChorleyBoy

And right in front of a packed away end.

Feel sorry for the lad, but I want Wednesday to win this one.

Who’d be a keeper?

Man of the match last week, prize muppet this!
Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:16 - Apr 21 with 735 viewsTheBoyBlue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:11 - Apr 21 by RegencyBlue

Who’d be a keeper?

Man of the match last week, prize muppet this!

My son's a keeper and its a tough watch! We worry about him making mistakes because its usually so costly. Although it doesn't seem to effect him which I guess is the attitude for a GK to have!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:16 - Apr 21 with 740 viewsTrequartista

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:01 - Apr 21 by _clive_baker_

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

How ironic would that be? on 14:23 - Apr 21 with 690 viewsexeterblue10

If following the Huddersfield Birmingham game, the Terriers only had something to play for against us because Sheffield Wednesday’s goal difference was so bad on account of Town putting six past them….
Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 21 with 683 viewsTheBoyBlue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:16 - Apr 21 by Trequartista

He's right. Never understand why players pass to the keeper between the post because if they do then make a mistake then there's only one thing that's going to happen.

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 15:13 - Apr 21 with 543 viewsEuropablue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 21 by TheBoyBlue

He's right. Never understand why players pass to the keeper between the post because if they do then make a mistake then there's only one thing that's going to happen.

It should have been fine. I would say don't play it directly towards the goal, but that kind of touch cannot be legislated for, otherwise you basically cannot trust your goalkeeper.
Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 15:36 - Apr 21 with 476 viewsTheBoyBlue

Good start in the Blackburn Wednesday game. (n/t) on 15:13 - Apr 21 by Europablue

It should have been fine. I would say don't play it directly towards the goal, but that kind of touch cannot be legislated for, otherwise you basically cannot trust your goalkeeper.

There's always the chance, even if a tiny one. Doesn't matter if it trickles off for a corner, but if its between the posts then its a goal against.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024