Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a specific match we should be celebrating today? 09:01 - Apr 19 with 776 viewsBLUEBEAT

Some kind of defining anniversary?

A momentous occasion never to be repeated since?

No?

Didn’t think so.

Poll: W or W

Is there a specific match we should be celebrating today? on 10:05 - Apr 19 with 691 viewsBigalhunter

We stuffed West Ham 4 nil on this day in 1976. I believe it was the first game I attended where we scored more than x3 goals.
Other than that, I’ve got nothing….
Is there a specific match we should be celebrating today? on 11:44 - Apr 19 with 604 viewsOldsmoker

Didn't we beat some German team away from home?
Come to think of it, that might have been someone else.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Is there a specific match we should be celebrating today? on 18:33 - Apr 19 with 439 viewsDBaldy

I met my wife 17 years ago today, coincidentally through match.com.

Not sure that meets all of your criteria though.
Is there a specific match we should be celebrating today? on 00:19 - Apr 20 with 342 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is there a specific match we should be celebrating today? on 18:33 - Apr 19 by DBaldy

I met my wife 17 years ago today, coincidentally through match.com.

Not sure that meets all of your criteria though.

It’ll do.

Quinn 24, Giovani 62 pen, Stead 90.

Poll: W or W

Is there a specific match we should be celebrating today? on 08:04 - Apr 20 with 250 viewscharlie1

To be fair, after years of celebrating the anniversary of losing games, to be able to celebrate the anniversary of not losing is significant progress.
In another 15 years they might be able to celebrate the anniversary of winning something meaningful.

But I doubt it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024