Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) 13:23 - Apr 15 with 1052 viewsjasondozzell

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 15:14 - Apr 15 with 975 viewsHelp

Think of it like an international friendly break. There will be football to watch
But you are not really interested and then the football is of poor quality. You wonder why you bothered and then you hanker for real football.
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 00:31 - Apr 16 with 866 viewsEireannach_gorm

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 08:51 - Apr 16 with 758 viewsArchiRob

Not if Leicester and Leeds lose both games
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 17:58 - Apr 16 with 581 viewsSwansea_Blue

Those two weeks must be nearly up by now?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 16 with 551 viewsjasondozzell

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 08:51 - Apr 16 by ArchiRob

Can you imagine?! 👀
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 16 with 550 viewsjasondozzell

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 17:58 - Apr 16 by Swansea_Blue

Those two weeks must be nearly up by now?

Surely. It already feels like decades have passed.
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 548 viewsjasondozzell

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 08:51 - Apr 16 by ArchiRob

Just waiting for the Saints/Preston game has felt like years. Half wanting then to win to make the Leicester Leeds games mean something to them, half terrified of them if they do win...
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:12 - Apr 16 with 528 viewsEuropablue

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 16 by jasondozzell

Just waiting for the Saints/Preston game has felt like years. Half wanting then to win to make the Leicester Leeds games mean something to them, half terrified of them if they do win...

I'm not bothered what the score is. I'll take the positive from any result!
I have too much to do to wait for another team's match. This will be a long two weeks for you indeed.
Login to get fewer ads

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:16 - Apr 16 with 522 viewsMK1

I have already aged 10 Years. By the end of the season, I reckon I will be England's Oldest man.
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 511 viewsTheBoyBlue

I'm excited to watch other teams play with all the pressure on them and intrigued as to watch position we'll be in by the time we play Hull!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:46 - Apr 16 with 473 viewsbazza

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:16 - Apr 16 by MK1

I have already aged 10 Years. By the end of the season, I reckon I will be England's Oldest man.

I think I understand what that guy went through in a beautiful mind, Ive done so many calculations in my head, I’ve lost the plot, I’ve started wearing a foil Hat, and I’m Sure the FBI are watching house.
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:53 - Apr 16 with 460 viewsLeaky

To be honest can't see why everyone has 0there knickers in a twist we either go up or we don't. If we are in this league next season we will be stronger the opposition will be weaketo
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:54 - Apr 16 with 456 viewsMK1

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 16 by jasondozzell

Think I want Preston to win, just to keep Southampton at arms length. Win all their other games and they could still overhaul Leeds on the final day.
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 16 with 416 viewsMK1

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 19:54 - Apr 16 by MK1

Think I want Preston to win, just to keep Southampton at arms length. Win all their other games and they could still overhaul Leeds on the final day.

Well, that ain't happening.
These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 20:51 - Apr 16 with 395 viewsjasondozzell

These two weeks are going to feel like two years aren't they (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 16 by MK1

Well, that ain't happening.

😬😬😬 Not sure what I was expecting but not that...

I am very up for Saints bringing A game to Leicester and Leeds games but...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024