Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does any team want to win anything this season? (n/t) 18:13 - Apr 14 with 522 viewspointofblue

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Does any team want to win anything this season? (n/t) on 18:17 - Apr 14 with 513 viewsTheBoyBlue

Whilst I'd be delighted to see Villa get in the Champions League, it is depressing to think that Arsenal and Liverpool have handed the title to Man City. I really wanted someone else to win it rather than the PL just turning into the Scottish Premier League or Ligue 1 or any of those other leagues where one team just wins the league for years on end.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Does any team want to win anything this season? (n/t) on 18:18 - Apr 14 with 488 viewsRegencyBlue

It would appear not!
Does any team want to win anything this season? (n/t) on 19:44 - Apr 14 with 388 viewsle2blue

It's amazing what pressure can do to teams, it is why Alex Ferguson used to call it squeaky bum time. We need to hold our nerve.
Does any team want to win anything this season? (n/t) on 19:47 - Apr 14 with 382 viewsMK1

Ipswich do.
Does any team want to win anything this season? (n/t) on 20:56 - Apr 14 with 314 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich have won the participation trophy again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does any team want to win anything this season? (n/t) on 07:25 - Apr 15 with 209 viewsHelp

they want to keep it interesting. cant have the prem usurped by the champ for thrills can we.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024