Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of our best halves of the season... 15:51 - Apr 13 with 659 viewsNthQldITFC

...outright, in different aspects of the game and all over the pitch. But in the context of the struggles we've had lately, and against very good opposition, that was really good!

COME ON YOU BLOOOOOO-OOOOOOOHS!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

One of our best halves of the season... on 15:54 - Apr 13 with 607 viewsDanTheMan

Really decent half, limited their opportunities well.

Only thing concerning me right now is Tuanzebe. He gets so far forward but doesn't have the pace to get back and I don't think he's offering enough threat to make the gamble worth it.

Nobody we can switch him off for but I hope he just is a bit more conservative in when he chooses to close down or go forward.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

One of our best halves of the season... on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 566 viewsDavoIPB

Apart from defending where our positioning has been terrible
One of our best halves of the season... on 15:58 - Apr 13 with 520 viewsCrock

One of our best halves of the season... on 15:54 - Apr 13 by DanTheMan

Only thing concerning me right now is Tuanzebe. He gets so far forward but doesn't have the pace to get back and I don't think he's offering enough threat to make the gamble worth it.

Nobody we can switch him off for but I hope he just is a bit more conservative in when he chooses to close down or go forward.

Isn’t Ball on the bench?

Poll: Favourite number?

One of our best halves of the season... on 16:00 - Apr 13 with 478 viewsDanTheMan

One of our best halves of the season... on 15:58 - Apr 13 by Crock

Isn’t Ball on the bench?

Yeah, but honestly Ball is just a worse version of Tuanzebe at right back. When we've got Clarke, he brings more speed and more threat.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

One of our best halves of the season... on 16:03 - Apr 13 with 446 viewsNutkins_Return

One of our best halves of the season... on 15:54 - Apr 13 by DanTheMan

I'd wager Tuanzebe is one of the quickest players in the division. So it can't be pace. Fitness maybe, but it won't be pace.
One of our best halves of the season... on 16:04 - Apr 13 with 429 viewsIllinoisblue

One of our best halves of the season... on 15:55 - Apr 13 by DavoIPB

Apart from defending where our positioning has been terrible

We’ve been very exposed on the flanks a couple times. Worries me.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024