Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win today 14:51 - Apr 13 with 591 viewsBuffaloBill

And honestly, anyone see Leeds winning at Boro and QPR. Not a bloody chance of it. I think even crazily, win today and we'll probably just need a win on the final day

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Win today on 14:55 - Apr 13 with 540 viewsJ2BLUE

Dangerous way to think.

You'd likely have said no chance to Leeds dropping five points at home in two games.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Win today on 15:00 - Apr 13 with 489 viewsGavTWTD

Win today on 14:55 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

Dangerous way to think.

You'd likely have said no chance to Leeds dropping five points at home in two games.

Today is the first day I've thought we could win the league. Another dangerous thought. Very happy to take every match as it comes just as the top.man wants the players to do. Big match, 3 points please šŸ™ šŸ‘

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Win today on 15:04 - Apr 13 with 461 viewsMetal_Hacker

Win today on 15:00 - Apr 13 by GavTWTD

Today is the first day I've thought we could win the league. Another dangerous thought. Very happy to take every match as it comes just as the top.man wants the players to do. Big match, 3 points please šŸ™ šŸ‘

Crossed my kind too Gav and very dangerous cause Iā€™m barely ever correct - just ask my Mrs !

COYFB !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Win today on 15:06 - Apr 13 with 457 viewsEireannach_gorm

I think a win today will psychologically destroy the other two hence the importance of 3 points. If we have any serious ambitions of success we must win our home games. I know the likes of Watford came for a draw but we HAVE to find a way past this .

Soooooooooooooooooooooo close.

It is causing major problems with my digestive system!
Win today on 17:48 - Apr 13 with 292 viewsClareBlue

Win today on 15:06 - Apr 13 by Eireannach_gorm

I think a win today will psychologically destroy the other two hence the importance of 3 points. If we have any serious ambitions of success we must win our home games. I know the likes of Watford came for a draw but we HAVE to find a way past this .

Soooooooooooooooooooooo close.

It is causing major problems with my digestive system!

And I have to do Munster Hurling games in my breaks between Town games.
Genuinely surprised I'm still here. Little matter of Clare Limerick on our weekend off, in the sold out Park.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024