Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope we can make it electric in there today 11:57 - Apr 13 with 506 viewsSomethingBlue

Haven't been too many bigger games than this one at Portman Road since 2005. Maybe only Exeter and the Norwich play-off. This is the real stuff now and the occasion needs to feel that way. Hopefully any nerves or frustrations about the past week are left at the door – all of the promotion contenders are having to grind through it now and if we can make it a loud, raucous, memorable atmosphere it might just give us the edge we need. Cannot wait.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Hope we can make it electric in there today on 12:10 - Apr 13 with 438 viewsredrickstuhaart

I predict the slightly quiet general murmur from about 15 minutes onwards. Hope I am wrong. The team needs support not nervous tutting.
Hope we can make it electric in there today on 12:34 - Apr 13 with 361 viewsHerbivore

The fans have seemed very nervy on a few occasions this season, hope that today isn't one of them. Need to make it a proper atmosphere, when we've done that this season it's generally carried us over the line. Tough game today, an early goal for us would be huge to settle nerves and get the atmosphere going but if it doesn't come the fans need to stick with the team and give them that extra 10%. A win today is massive in the context of our season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hope we can make it electric in there today on 12:52 - Apr 13 with 315 viewsNthQldITFC

Let's make it Egyptian instead of electric.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hope we can make it electric in there today on 13:31 - Apr 13 with 239 viewsjontysnut

I really hope that nervousness from stands doesn't affect the players. The first groan from a mishit pass could unfortunately set the tone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024