Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do these teams want to leave this league ... 21:03 - Apr 12 with 1126 viewsNthsuffolkblue

when it produces drama like this?

Let's hope the other two decide they don't want to!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:11 - Apr 12 with 1070 viewsMK1

I make no secret of my love for the Championship. Whilst I wish above most things that we go up to the promise land, a small part of me will not be unhappy if we don't. This league for the games is the best in the world.
Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:14 - Apr 12 with 1042 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:11 - Apr 12 by MK1

I make no secret of my love for the Championship. Whilst I wish above most things that we go up to the promise land, a small part of me will not be unhappy if we don't. This league for the games is the best in the world.

I do get that argument but the quality of the football in the Premier League is far higher. Unfortunately spoilt somewhat by VAR, though.

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:16 - Apr 12 with 1018 viewsMK1

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:14 - Apr 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I do get that argument but the quality of the football in the Premier League is far higher. Unfortunately spoilt somewhat by VAR, though.

Quality yes, excitement and have a go attitude, the Championship wins for me.
Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 970 viewsNIblue

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:14 - Apr 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

VAR isn’t all bad, it keeps them honest with offsides & stonewall penalties (Broadhead at Ewood Park a couple of weeks ago comes to mind). Far too easy for refs to heir on the side of caution without VAR
Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:33 - Apr 12 with 933 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:27 - Apr 12 by NIblue

VAR isn’t all bad, it keeps them honest with offsides & stonewall penalties (Broadhead at Ewood Park a couple of weeks ago comes to mind). Far too easy for refs to heir on the side of caution without VAR

I get why VAR is there. It is more the fact that the excitement of celebrating a goal is tempered somewhat during the whole process. Without it, mistakes get made more often but there is a spontaneity to goals and ruling them out or not.

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:44 - Apr 12 with 870 viewsNthQldITFC

I don't think Leicester do.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:50 - Apr 12 with 815 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:44 - Apr 12 by NthQldITFC

Probably part of their plan to avoid any FFP penalty.

EDIT: "You can't fine us for overspending because it is clear we haven't a Premier League quality squad, only a Championship one!"
[Post edited 12 Apr 21:52]

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 01:14 - Apr 13 with 638 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 21:44 - Apr 12 by NthQldITFC

None of those at the top seem to at the moment
Login to get fewer ads

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 07:18 - Apr 13 with 480 viewsMK1

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 01:14 - Apr 13 by Alberto_the_frog

None of those at the top seem to at the moment

"None of those"?
"those"?
"THOSE"?
Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 11:02 - Apr 13 with 354 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 07:18 - Apr 13 by MK1

"None of those"?
"those"?
"THOSE"?

Clearly using the Sky definition:

Leicester, Leeds and Southampton are fighting it out at the top whilst Ipswich refuse to go away and must remain an outside bet if the others slip up!

Why do these teams want to leave this league ... on 12:32 - Apr 13 with 279 viewsbobbyramsey

It's the prize of the PL that makes this league so exciting, without the possibility of promotion it would be pretty cr@p....
[Post edited 13 Apr 12:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024