Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Resale of seats 13:02 - Apr 10 with 731 viewsVaughan8

I've missed both times the club have released any resale seat tickets (due to work!).

Has anyone got any tickets from this, and were there many on there?

By the time I got on about 10:10, there was still a "queue" but no tickets at the end of it so I'm guessing there weren't many?

Resale of seats on 13:07 - Apr 10 with 692 viewsDorchesterBlue

I was on at 10 on the dot Monday for resale tickets and as soon as I could click a seat they all went before checkout!
Missing Saturday now grrrrr
Resale of seats on 13:11 - Apr 10 with 653 viewsNeedhamChris

Resale of seats on 13:07 - Apr 10 by DorchesterBlue

I was on at 10 on the dot Monday for resale tickets and as soon as I could click a seat they all went before checkout!
Missing Saturday now grrrrr

My OH is 80% likely going, but if she changes her mind and we put it on resale I can let you know. Not sure how quickly it gets listed after you put it up for sale (if you do it after the resale window opens).

I put hers on their for the Southampton game the same morning, and it went within minutes - so I assume it's instant!

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Resale of seats on 13:14 - Apr 10 with 633 viewsNthQldITFC

There are still some individual seats which crop up at other times though, so if you've got the patience to keep looking and pestering your F5 key you might well get lucky. I did for the Southampton game on the day before, so stick with it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Resale of seats on 19:21 - Apr 10 with 324 viewsDorchesterBlue

Resale of seats on 13:11 - Apr 10 by NeedhamChris

My OH is 80% likely going, but if she changes her mind and we put it on resale I can let you know. Not sure how quickly it gets listed after you put it up for sale (if you do it after the resale window opens).

I put hers on their for the Southampton game the same morning, and it went within minutes - so I assume it's instant!

Appreciate that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024