Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apology letters from referees. 11:50 - Apr 10 with 1977 viewsFrankfurtBlue

The Leeds manager reckons he's had 6 apology letters from referees' body PGMOL this season. I reckon he's a dirty lying Farke.
Apology letters from referees. on 12:00 - Apr 10 with 1890 viewsWacko

Dear Farke,

Sorry you're such a c****nnnnt

Lots of love

Refs

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Apology letters from referees. on 12:07 - Apr 10 with 1822 viewsKeno

Leeds should be docked points for this

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apology letters from referees. on 12:15 - Apr 10 with 1793 viewsEuropablue

Saying stuff like that is a sign of pressure and it doesn't sound like he's too confident that Leeds are going to manage to get into the automatic places.
KM has mentioned before that referees have apologized after matches. Saying that the referee missed a clear error that could have changed the result is not an accusation that the referee was cheating.
Apology letters from referees. on 12:17 - Apr 10 with 1764 viewsHerbivore

Apology letters from referees. on 12:07 - Apr 10 by Keno

Leeds should be docked points for this

We've had 41. Def info.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apology letters from referees. on 12:18 - Apr 10 with 1759 viewsNthQldITFC

Apology letters from referees. on 12:15 - Apr 10 by Europablue

Saying stuff like that is a sign of pressure and it doesn't sound like he's too confident that Leeds are going to manage to get into the automatic places.
KM has mentioned before that referees have apologized after matches. Saying that the referee missed a clear error that could have changed the result is not an accusation that the referee was cheating.

Why do I hear words in my head like 'apart', 'again' and 'falling' when I think of Leeds? And Leicester.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apology letters from referees. on 12:26 - Apr 10 with 1681 viewsVanSaParody

Cobblers!

I don't believe him

If it were true, he'd have published each one, one at a time, as & when he received them & made such a point of it

As far as I can recall, Preston away is the only time a ref has publicly apologised for (two) mistakes which led to goals against (us)

I believe when a ref does this, the League should award us the points the mistake(S) otherwise cost us

COYB's!
Apology letters from referees. on 12:57 - Apr 10 with 1546 viewsAlexMathie

Leeds penalties: 8
Penalties conceded: 1

Ipswich penalties: 3
Penalties conceded: 3

Go figure.

www.turfgame.com

Apology letters from referees. on 13:28 - Apr 10 with 1440 viewsEuropablue

Apology letters from referees. on 12:26 - Apr 10 by VanSaParody

Cobblers!

I don't believe him

If it were true, he'd have published each one, one at a time, as & when he received them & made such a point of it

As far as I can recall, Preston away is the only time a ref has publicly apologised for (two) mistakes which led to goals against (us)

I believe when a ref does this, the League should award us the points the mistake(S) otherwise cost us

COYB's!

The ref makes honest mistakes and we have to live with that. The result should not be changed because the game changes based on that. Who knows how Preston would have reacted to disallowed goals.
Login to get fewer ads

Apology letters from referees. on 13:32 - Apr 10 with 1417 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I reckon each one starts with the same phrase:

"Dear Herr Farke, I am sorry that you felt hard done by after I refereed the match involving your team last week but let me explain why your dissatisfaction has no foundation."

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Apology letters from referees. on 13:43 - Apr 10 with 1335 viewsFrankfurtBlue

If only they could develop a system in which referees could check critical decisions by reviewing a video playback of the action. They could call it Assistant Refereeing Screen Equipment. Not sure how they'd abbreviate that though.
Apology letters from referees. on 13:45 - Apr 10 with 1326 viewsjayessess

Such nonsense that PGMOL send these things out full stop really.

Can managers not just grow up and accept that subjective decision made by imperfect human beings won't always be to their liking? Like, you've got to pretend that your team has been deliberately disadvantaged? Give over.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Apology letters from referees. on 13:54 - Apr 10 with 1295 viewsbsw72

Perhaps he should use them to wipe away his tears, boo fecking hoo
Apology letters from referees. on 14:33 - Apr 10 with 1161 viewsHipsterectomy

We can joke about it but he’s obviously saying this to put pressure on them to “even out” some decisions in the last few games

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Apology letters from referees. on 15:14 - Apr 10 with 1059 viewsbritbiker

Apology letters from referees. on 12:57 - Apr 10 by AlexMathie

Leeds penalties: 8
Penalties conceded: 1

Ipswich penalties: 3
Penalties conceded: 3

Go figure.

After seeing the three pathetic dives in the area by Leeds players last night , all in the last ten minutes. I'm sure they have had more than their share of dodgy pens.
Apology letters from referees. on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 907 viewslizzibee

I'm pretty sure that's not the case, but trying to make out they are not smashing the league because it's someone else's fault and the world is against them. Hate Leeds, Hate Fake - dirty scum
Apology letters from referees. on 16:21 - Apr 10 with 867 viewsrattram

Apology letters from referees. on 16:08 - Apr 10 by lizzibee

I'm pretty sure that's not the case, but trying to make out they are not smashing the league because it's someone else's fault and the world is against them. Hate Leeds, Hate Fake - dirty scum

I'm sure that one of the letters to him probably said 'please go and learn English to enable you to write a proper sentence'
Apology letters from referees. on 16:40 - Apr 10 with 824 viewssolemio

Apology letters from referees. on 12:26 - Apr 10 by VanSaParody

Cobblers!

I don't believe him

COYB's!

Cobblers? What have Northampton Town got to do with this?
Apology letters from referees. on 16:53 - Apr 10 with 790 viewsbackwaywhen

How did the postman find his tent in the woods ……..just a thought !
Apology letters from referees. on 16:55 - Apr 10 with 782 viewspointofblue

Maybe he needs to learn the story of the boy who cried wolf. Then he might realise why refs could be wary of giving them free kicks and penalties.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Apology letters from referees. on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 774 viewsOldFart71

The mail must be very poor in Suffolk then. Delayed in the post I'd imagine. When you have two limes people and a referee nobody can expect them to see everything. But too often they are missing blatant offences, offsides, pens, corners. Disallowing perfectly good goals. We have all seen instances where refs especially in the past who have been biased for whatever reason. Whilst there is still evidence of this happening especially towards bigger teams, there's not so much Fergie time going on now. To even things up maybe Town should get 12 penalties in their remaining six games.
Apology letters from referees. on 17:13 - Apr 10 with 734 viewsPinewoodblue

I love the comments being made by both Leeds & Lesster managers shows the pressure is getting to them......long may it continue, you can still get goot odds on Ipswich being Champions hopefully they will have shortened later this evening.

We are currently on a mid week 60's music break yesterday we celebrated as the results came in . Learned this afternoon the guy behind us is a Lesster supporter, says he looking first to getting his own back.

Don't let me down lads COYB

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Apology letters from referees. on 17:18 - Apr 10 with 712 viewstractordownsouth

Presumably Leicester had one for the disallowed goal at Elland Road, QPR got one for Bamford diving to get Begovic sent off and so did Preston for the Dan James dive for the penalty.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024