Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? 10:33 - Apr 10 with 972 viewsjoepublic

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 10:48 - Apr 10 with 898 viewsunbelievablue

Obviously Leicester. Points deduction is inevitable, so would give us an immediate advantage.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 11:56 - Apr 10 with 778 viewsRyorry

Was gonna say So'ton until you reminded me who their manager is ...

Leics. it is then.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 12:08 - Apr 10 with 750 viewsEuropablue

Dirty Leeds because at least I have some respect for their fans and manager. It would be more of a punishment for Leicester to have another season in the Championship. I get the argument about the points reduction, but I don't feel that we will need that to stay up anyway.
If Saints sacked Russell Martin, I'd back them.
Saints could actually catch Leeds and even Leicester, but only if they beat both of them.
They have to win all of their games and hope that we lose two of the remaining 5 or draw them all and catch our goal difference. Anyway, if Southampton finish above us we will finish 4th.
If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 12:14 - Apr 10 with 723 viewsJ2BLUE

Southampton.

I don't rate Martin at all. I could see them having a terrible first few months until they got rid of him.

Leeds and Leicester more likely to stay up IMO

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 12:16 - Apr 10 with 709 viewsBlue_Heath

"Cheating", "Dirty" and "Russel Martin"?

I think this needs changing to "Scummer" Martin
If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 12:42 - Apr 10 with 660 viewsWeWereZombies

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 12:08 - Apr 10 by Europablue

Dirty Leeds because at least I have some respect for their fans and manager. It would be more of a punishment for Leicester to have another season in the Championship. I get the argument about the points reduction, but I don't feel that we will need that to stay up anyway.
If Saints sacked Russell Martin, I'd back them.
Saints could actually catch Leeds and even Leicester, but only if they beat both of them.
They have to win all of their games and hope that we lose two of the remaining 5 or draw them all and catch our goal difference. Anyway, if Southampton finish above us we will finish 4th.

Arithmetically there are still permutations that could see us top and Southampton second at the end of the season, which would be hilarious for many (but not many Leicester and Leeds supporters.) I think there is a good chance that we can do better than Southampton in the top flight, if you add to that Leicester getting promoted through the play offs but starting 2024/25 with a hefty points deduction then we could only have one team to better (sorry Forest) to stay up next season. And bogey teams Leeds, Nodge, Preston, Cardiff etc. would be out of the reckoning for a year at least.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 13:41 - Apr 10 with 551 viewsKropotkin123

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 10:48 - Apr 10 by unbelievablue

Obviously Leicester. Points deduction is inevitable, so would give us an immediate advantage.

Leicester through the play-offs. Ipswich Southampton, in that order would be hilarious.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places? on 16:31 - Apr 10 with 397 viewsBlue_In_Boston

Logically it has to be Leicester, with Premier League FFP charges already lining up against them a point deduction looks on the card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024