Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen tonight’s results 22:18 - Apr 9 with 1822 viewsVic

And my stomach is churning! How blinking stupid for a 60+ yr old!!!

COYB - get the win tomorrow night. I can’t bear this much longer.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Just seen tonight’s results on 22:21 - Apr 9 with 1769 viewsbrogansnose

I'm not certain that I'm going to be able to sleep until the seasons over.
Just seen tonight’s results on 22:22 - Apr 9 with 1742 viewsPortwoman

Same here and I'm even older. I'll never sleep tonight!
Just seen tonight’s results on 22:25 - Apr 9 with 1711 viewsBlue_Heath

Certainly the first time I have smiled since Saturday morning. However, it counts for nothing if we don't win tomorrow. This title run is going to have more twists literally even round of fixtures.
Just seen tonight’s results on 22:25 - Apr 9 with 1708 viewsBugs

Just seen tonight’s results on 22:22 - Apr 9 by Portwoman

Same here and I'm even older. I'll never sleep tonight!

Well don't try. Watch this instead.

Just seen tonight’s results on 22:27 - Apr 9 with 1675 viewsKeno

You ain’t alone Vic

Feel a bit ridiculous for feeling like this

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just seen tonight’s results on 06:47 - Apr 10 with 1321 viewsBluespeed225

The door that closed slightly on Saturday had been swung open again! I’ve even felt ok about a play off against Norwich in the last couple of days, I think we’d do em’, but after last nights results ,well! But Watford are no mugs, nor Hull, Boro or Cov! But imagine the meltdown in Yorkshire today! Leicester seem cooked despite being top, but their game in hand will probably see them home. It’s up to us again!
Just seen tonight’s results on 06:52 - Apr 10 with 1305 viewsBuffaloBill

Just seen tonight’s results on 06:47 - Apr 10 by Bluespeed225

The door that closed slightly on Saturday had been swung open again! I’ve even felt ok about a play off against Norwich in the last couple of days, I think we’d do em’, but after last nights results ,well! But Watford are no mugs, nor Hull, Boro or Cov! But imagine the meltdown in Yorkshire today! Leicester seem cooked despite being top, but their game in hand will probably see them home. It’s up to us again!

What game in hand! It's vamos

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Just seen tonight’s results on 07:01 - Apr 10 with 1273 viewsTonytown

Just seen tonight’s results on 06:52 - Apr 10 by BuffaloBill

What game in hand! It's vamos

Southampton are still right in it too.

9 points behind Leeds with 2 games in hand and still to play both them and Leicester.

It’s 4 teams for 2 places and means that those games are much harder too.

A win tonight would be so massive for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Just seen tonight’s results on 07:17 - Apr 10 with 1186 viewsbazza

Just seen tonight’s results on 07:01 - Apr 10 by Tonytown

9 points behind Leeds with 2 games in hand and still to play both them and Leicester.

I’d take us and saints all day long over dirty Leeds and cheating Leicester!! COYFB’s !!!!!
Just seen tonight’s results on 07:26 - Apr 10 with 1150 viewsmuccletonjoe

Same age and feeling same way. Never expected us to be here in April, but if we can get our form back tonight and keep it for another 4 games , the miracle has happened
Just seen tonight’s results on 08:58 - Apr 10 with 852 viewsBondiBlue

Just seen tonight’s results on 07:26 - Apr 10 by muccletonjoe

Same age and feeling same way. Never expected us to be here in April, but if we can get our form back tonight and keep it for another 4 games , the miracle has happened

Same. And i'm only 40 but i've been here before with burley's team.

I wonder why we're feeling this way. Do we assume that if we don't go up, we're going to be a mid-table team next year? Therefore it's make or break? Or is it because it's such a special season that we're desperate to complete the fairytale?

Poll: Which would you accept?

Just seen tonight’s results on 09:07 - Apr 10 with 799 viewscressi

Just seen tonight’s results on 08:58 - Apr 10 by BondiBlue

Same. And i'm only 40 but i've been here before with burley's team.

I wonder why we're feeling this way. Do we assume that if we don't go up, we're going to be a mid-table team next year? Therefore it's make or break? Or is it because it's such a special season that we're desperate to complete the fairytale?

I watched the Madrid game to help try and take my mind off it.
I looked when about 70 minutes gone then looked when the Madrid game was over saw Leicester had lost leeds had 2 minutes left longest 2 minutes ever. We now have 2 home games if we can win we will be in a excellent position as I still believe the others will drop points will give us a little leeway on to tonight.
Just seen tonight’s results on 09:13 - Apr 10 with 773 viewsWickets

I'm 76 and feel sick at every game . COYB
Just seen tonight’s results on 09:50 - Apr 10 with 684 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just seen tonight’s results on 09:07 - Apr 10 by cressi

I watched the Madrid game to help try and take my mind off it.
I looked when about 70 minutes gone then looked when the Madrid game was over saw Leicester had lost leeds had 2 minutes left longest 2 minutes ever. We now have 2 home games if we can win we will be in a excellent position as I still believe the others will drop points will give us a little leeway on to tonight.

In the chaos, I forgot that Leicester kicked off 15 mins before Leeds so got a pleasant surprise when the full-time was confirmed as the game was still going on at Elland Road.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just seen tonight’s results on 10:23 - Apr 10 with 619 viewsReusersTown

Just seen tonight’s results on 07:17 - Apr 10 by bazza

I’d take us and saints all day long over dirty Leeds and cheating Leicester!! COYFB’s !!!!!

Even with Insufferable Martin? It's lose lose lose in my eyes. It's funny how much my opinion has changed on Leicester over the season. Mainly due to financial matters, cheated their way to promotion before the PL win and doing it all again this time around. Leeds probably my preference.
Just seen tonight’s results on 10:28 - Apr 10 with 601 viewsChurchman

Just seen tonight’s results on 07:01 - Apr 10 by Tonytown

No, I think they’ve too few games left to catch two of the three. Be nice if they have something to play for when they play Leicester and Leeds.

Agree about tonight’s game.
Just seen tonight’s results on 12:02 - Apr 10 with 444 viewsbazza

Just seen tonight’s results on 10:23 - Apr 10 by ReusersTown

Even with Insufferable Martin? It's lose lose lose in my eyes. It's funny how much my opinion has changed on Leicester over the season. Mainly due to financial matters, cheated their way to promotion before the PL win and doing it all again this time around. Leeds probably my preference.

Yea, I agree actually, Russell Martin is enough to switch my allegiance to Leicester .. I hope Southampton get right back in it tho, so They can frustrate Leicester and Leeds, and we take the top Spot , but second will do..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024